Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Steelfist-actual to Enigma-actual | One Peculiar Holocomm

Imperial Arbiter of the Outer Rim

To: Enigma-actual ( Irveric Tavlar Irveric Tavlar )

Accessing...
Encrypting...
Encrypting...

Opening the joint files...
Accessing...
Opening...

Open

vDVBrQ1.png

IMPERIAL DIPLOMATIC CORPS - MOFF JULIUS HASKLER
WITH OFFICIAL APPROVAL OF THE IMPERIAL DIPLOMATIC CORPS

C H I S S _ A S C E N D A N C Y

Imperial Diplomatic Corps report number 1893-Aurek
Subject:
Chiss Ascendancy

My Lord,

The negotiations with envoys of the Chiss Ascendancy are over. Above the Redoubt and Csilla, I have had the chance to discuss with two representatives of the Chiss state, and the least I can say is they do not appreciate our incursion in their space. Even since the fall of the Iron Empire, they consider themselves a sovereign state able to effectively defend itself against exterior threats - something the battle of Csilla has proven sorely wrong. Although the Grand Vizier's short-termed strategies have brought the diplomatic field open for discussions, he has not given any clue about his intents for the Chiss space in the long run.

I advise we resume the strategy I had drawn before the Redoubt meeting, and the Imperial Diplomatic Corps has refined as the negotiations went on. Through diplomatic talks, we could negotiate their inclusion in the New Imperial space as a protectorate. The Order would provide protection from exterior threats and financial help, but the Chiss would retain their interior policies and customs. One Warlord of the Empire would be appointed, drawn out from the Ruling Families and designated by them. Of Chiss species, he would represent its people on the Moff council and be the main interlocutor of the Sovereign Imperator's staff. I must warn you, however, that this particular Warlord would have immense power as he would rule almost an eighth of the New Imperial space. We will need to make sure the Chiss aren't preparing for war for independence.

One way or another, the Chiss are a cornerstone of our policies in the Unknown Regions. They will be our shield against the Maw, our sword against the Eternal Empire, and the seat of our expeditions southwards as time goes on. If we aren't able to secure the totality of Chiss space, we will ultimately look weak in the eyes of our allies, enemies, and in the eyes of the Chiss themselves. We cannot let Chiss space partially fall into the Galactic Alliance's hands, or the Maw's. If we cannot rule the Chiss, our means of expansion in the west and the south will become nonexistent.

With my respectful salute,
Best regards, Lord Tavlar.

Moff Julius Haskler

Imperial Arbiter of the Outer Rim

To: Enigma-actual ( Irveric Tavlar Irveric Tavlar )

Accessing...
Encrypting...
Encrypting...

Opening the joint files...
Accessing...
Opening...

Open

vDVBrQ1.png

IMPERIAL DIPLOMATIC CORPS - MOFF JULIUS HASKLER
WITH OFFICIAL APPROVAL OF THE IMPERIAL DIPLOMATIC CORPS

T H E _ W A R L O R D S

Imperial Diplomatic Corps report number 1894-Senth
Subject:
Imperial Warlords of the Core

My Lord,

It has come to my attention that there exist many surviving Imperial Warlords in the Core, rejecting the central authority we embody. Namely, I have observed "Lord-Imperator" Marlon Sularen, ex-Commodore among our ranks, to claim Byss and establish a powerful pro-Imperial base of power there. He has managed to legitimise his position by acquiring a seat at the Galactic Alliance Senate and has also been observed to ally himself with "Grand Moff" Vel'alari. This Chiss garnered assets from the now-defunct Core Imperial Confederacy, itself a successor to the Galactic Empire. With the help of Sularen, Vel'alari has managed to create the Bilbringi Imperial Remnant, now integrated into the Alliance with Vel'alari as its Senator.

These two powerful warlords have also been observed to be supported by a group of pro-Imperial mercenaries, the most prominent of them being Senior Captain Kenth Berik and Captain Jaa Kilian. Kenth Berik is originated from Carida and seems to have been an officer in the Imperial Security Bureau among the ranks of the Core Imperial Confederation. He is the commander and CEO of the Adjudicators Mercenary Company, a renowned pro-Imperial group, dedicated and efficient. He now devotes himself to defending the Imperial fortresses of the Core but has shown tendencies to work more and more exclusively for Sularen. Jaa Kilian, on the contrary, is ill-documented and has been much discreet. He appears to be a mercenary, and we suspect he works for Sularen for quite some time. Both have been reported fighting in the Byss orbit lately.

The news about this engagement is quite partial and incomplete, but it appears the Corellian Confederation, supported by Duros, has engaged Sularen, demanding his surrender. The man has obviously fought back, and multiple actors have been reported in the orbit of Byss: the Alliance federal fleet, some rogue pirates, but also Vel'alari, coming to back up the Alliance, surprisingly. I don't know yet how the engagement turned out, but if our intentions of weakening the warlords are still valid, then I advise support to Corellia (long-lasting Imperial fortress world for centuries) and Duros to be given immediately. We could, by financial, political or military actions, help them weaken Sularen's position and effectively gain hold of the Imperialist Party of the Alliance Senate. Whether we publicly acknowledge and salute the Corellian and Durosian actions at Byss is dependent on the long-term relationship we want to hold with the Alliance at large, but since its federal state weakens it by nature, I think we shouldn't look too much on the long term on that matter.

With my respectful salute,
Best regards, Lord Tavlar.

Moff Julius Haskler

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom