Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stealing Freedom (Just ask to join :D)

"YOU PULLED A LIGHTSABER ON US MAN!"
Needless to say, Mister Conclave was not having a good day. He flicked the safety on his pistol, and shoved it into the holster. "What in Corellia's Nine Hells would posses you to do that?!....Don't kill him yet, Z."

The freighter shook and the a faint light shimmered over the cockpit's window. The two snub fighters flew from behind, peeled off in opposite directions, and came about to face their ship.

The shields...they're coming around for another pass!

"Z, look for a turret or something!" Graves plopped down into his chair, and forced the freighter to veer to the far left--just narrowly escaping the harrowing bolts of energy that the fighters unleashed on their vessel. "Jedi--Sith--whatever, secure the bulkheads. Make sure we aren't leaking anything." He reached up to adjust the nav-comp. Coordinates were set for...somewhere in the inner rim starting with a 'K'. He' didn't take the moment to read out the entire name.

The fighter whipped around for another pass as Graves began to force the hyperdrive into rumbling life. "We have to hold until the drive heats up, Jedi, if we die, you die too. Keep that in mind."

Zeer Delos

Watch out world...
Zeer let Krest go for now, his psychopathic rage booming in his chest however. This was one of the few times logic had ever worked with Zeer, Gravesen was likely the only person he even considered taking orders from. The ranth went of the controls rather quickly, that was easy for him.

They were marked in basic though all weapons systems on a star-ship generally looked the same as Zeer had learned and this Bora-Class light freighter seemed to lack any. Zeer looked over at Gravesen and gave a long, rumbling growl. "This ship has no weapons, all powerful White, tattooed, Overlord."

@[member="Gravesen Conclave"]

Krest pulls himself up from the wall, wobbling on his feet. "You sealed be out of the bridge, and completely ruined my mission here. Course I'm going to cut my way into the cockpit." He moves his way to the front of the ship, beside @Gravesen Conclave. "No weapons? Well, that explains why it was so understaffed.." The Zabrak turns his gaze to the sensor, watching as the Sith fighters circle around.

Great..

"I apologize! It's rather unlikely Jedi would be on a merchant vessel, we had no idea." Graves retorted as he sent the frigate into another dive; attempting to throw off the Sith pilots. This maneuver, however, proved to be fruitless as red laser fire sent the frigate's shielding into an electronic mess and sheared through its durasteel skin. The entire vessel shook, and a loud popping noise could be heard from back down the corridor.

Ah, this is karking wonderful.

Gravesen shook from side to side as the ship lurched. The fighters were coming around for another pass. Warning lights lit up the dim blackness of the cockpit and cast an eerie red glow over the occupants. "The bathrobe brigade just pierced our hull. Ray shielding locked it down, but there's a fire in the rec room. I'd like to be able to relax after out-flying certain death--so someone please put that out!" Graves ordered as he reached up to make sure the Nav-Computer was set. The coordinates were to some world called Kiffu--he'd never heard of it before.

The Rattataki forced the frigate into a dive right toward the ring of scrap metal, ship parts, and rock that circled this part of Telos. The Sith fighters both decelerated--to them, it looked like Gravesen was committing a painful suicide. At the last moment, Graves forced the ship into a painfully steep dive. Its aft and creaked as metal sliced into the hull; but it otherwise escaped. The Sith fighters had to take a moment to come back around once more.

"We're ready to jump in ten...nine...eight....-"

@Krest @Zeer Delos

Krest looks around for a moment, then points to the screen where the fire alarm was. "Just seal the room and vent the air. The fire needs oxygen to burn, get rid of it and it wont be an issue." He stumbles around at the next pass of Sith fighters, gripping at the chair Gravesen. "Enough with the countdown, jump!"

"Venting, yeah, got it." Graves grumbled; gloved fingers dancing along the controls. The ray shielding fell for a moment on the pierced section of the ship, and the fire subsequently died. "I'm counting down for the--gah, kark it."

The fighters came around for another pass. Another strike would inevitably tear the freighter into metal scraps. The snub fighter were upon the vessel, red laser fire streaming toward it with intent to kill. Graves quickly switched the ray shielding back online. The ship rumbled and growled like an angry Kath Hound. "Strap in." The Rattataki ordered as he pulled down on the ignition lever.

Stars shot past the cockpit almost instantly; the outside became a sea of blue light leaving nothing discernible to the naked eye. The warning lights had all shut down. For a moment, the ship was eerily quiet. Graves let his jaw slacken and collapsed back into his chair; a tired grin on his face. "Well...that actually worked! I missed hyperspace...welcome aboard our new ship, Jedi." He pushed himself up from his seat and motioned toward @[member="Krest"]. "We'll fix your arm, but this is our ship. Besides, we'll need to land to make repairs...you can jump off at the next port if you want."

I hope he understands that.

Graves walked past the space monk toward the corridor. He paused at the doorway. "I'm Gravesen, you can call me Graves. The hairy guy is Zeer, he's a Ranth. If you try anything screwy, you'll find that glowstick of yours won't be enough of a defense." He took a deep breath and stood up straight. "I'm going to go find a room I like and hit the showers...we have a few hours. I'll be back up here in a bit if you want to talk. 'Z, don't eat him without cause to." With that, the Rattataki scooped up his rifle and went to scout out the ship.

@[member="Krest"] @Zeer Delos

Krest shakes his head, moving to the doorway. "Not a Jedi. Templar." The Zabrak looks about the cockpit, then focuses on the Ranth. "Impressive sticks. But why use those? They wont kill." Course, his hand moved down to his blade's hilt. He didn't want to have to fight the thing, but he would if he had to.

@[member="Zeer Delos"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom