Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Steaks, berries and more...

Wondering as she made sure all was in place, even now she wasn't one to skip the small detail. Wondering if there was anything else she was messing, since taking her place with in the loosely form Free Colonies. In some ways it was good to see a part of the galaxy that she knew so well. From having learn from [member="Lady Kay"] about a way she could help a planet in this part in need. Being in contacts with her board members that had stock in the corporation. Help but come together with a great package dealing to make with [member="Valentinian Alexandrus III"]

Even now she waited in a place that was simple but told a lot about who she was holding to the core that she was brought up with now even put into practices. Even bring her own products for them to enjoy along before getting down to the meat of what needed to take place.

Wondering just who this Valentinian was in a way of a leader for his people and his planet.

The Prince was still in his chambers, word had reached him a delegation of traders was arriving soon, and he was doing his darnedst to get ready for them, But washing blood and sweat away took time, wounds needed to be stitched, and his broken arm required a sling. He needed help dressing, but eventually found himself mostly presentable, and seated in a large meeting hall in the Citadel of Rhun. His left arm was in a sling, and his right hand beat an impatient rhythm out on the table before him.

He was never quite one to handle merchants well, he had little faith in outsiders. His people had been cheated before, and he only wished the best for them

[member="Seanna Vel"]

One could be so patient even so she could help but look at the place around her. One would be fool if couldn't help but be impressed with the place if nothing else for the workmanship. Wondering if this one that rule this planet was always late to his meeting. If so could he be a good ruler of his people, keeping his guest waiting. One like her that was one thing she didn't like to be keep waiting. Taking in a deep long sigh knowing that she would have to play the part not let her own ability of temper out.

Finding what could be used as a mirror finding herself standing cheeking.

Cinita+Dicker+%2528Victoria%2527s+Secret+clothes+2009%2529+%25284%2529.jpg

Knowing now that she should have worn a dress and her heels to make a better impression if they was to make a business dealing. Even so she let herself knowing, as she put a few of her strains behind her ears. Finding herself picking up something some of the bottles she had brought along with some of the other food produces. Finding herself going back to the table as she let her finger nails table on the table a few times waiting as she did.

Seem one of the servants came to bring her the rest of the way. Now that was getting some where, so she put away one of the bottles. As the other servants grab the other cases. Finding this kind of odd as she always having them come to her place for the business. Finding herself now cheeking all that might not be ready to met this one. Following behind as the doors was pulled open.

Seeing that he seem to have been in some kind of battle. Feeling bad with all those thoughts that ran through her own mind. Her eyes didn't mess anything of him even then her own curiosity was getting to her of how he had been wound in such a thing.

Clearing her own throat, "Greetings Lord [member="Valentinian Alexandrus III"] ruler of Rhun, I"m Miss Vel, of the Corporation Salliche."

[member="Valentinian Alexandrus III"]

[member="Seanna Vel"]

"Greetings, My Lady Vel. I trust your journey here was swift and without trouble?" The young lord asked, rising from his seat to greet her. He walked around the table, shaking hands with her before he returned to his seat. "You will have to pardon me for delaying you as I did, the surgeons wanted to finish a few more stitches before they would permit me to see you. You know how doctors can be, always fussing" He said with a soft chuckle, waving his hand dismissively.

"But enough levity, I hear you have a business proposition for me?"

Liking the way this was straight to the point. Even then she couldn't help but grin a little bit let some of her real personality show through. "Yea they can be a pain in the ass." knowing all to well how much they could be. This only caused her to smirk a bit more before coming to the point in her visit here.

Yes to the point I like that in a person, here are some of the simple I have brought." as she open up some of the casing showing the variety of foods from all the planets that had came to form the Corporation. As she started pulling out some of the rations along with the berries of different fruits. Now came something else as she brought out something that looked to be dried meat.

This is some of Nerf jerky, with some of the fruits from different planets I have contacts with can speak for their farmers and ranchers, through out the galaxy."

As she brought it some of the more with some bread and cheese. This is just a small simple of what I can offer you and your people here on planet."

"We do have a long, established chain of trade partners. Please, Pray Tell, what might we gain from importing via your corporation over others? Better prices? Quantitity? Quality? Variety?" He asked, leaning forward, stroking his chin with one hand as he considered. The prince hadn't shaved in what appeared to be two or three days, and the slight stubble was starting to bother him

"We've no objection to adding another vendor to our lists, it's simply a matter of choosing those as will provide the most for this planet" He explained, in a not unkind voice. Overall his tone was quite soft and gentle, a bit of a contrast to his battle weary body.

He glanced between some of the samples, considering them

[member="Seanna Vel"]

Her own eyebrow going up not that she had been blinded side by that question. No the other way around it was a very good question to be asking. As she drew her own breath in. Coming to a stance that showed neutral. Even so she wouldn't get off subject.

"Very good question, one I hope to answer, for the grade of the produces I will tell you they will be of highest qualities. As for far price this is where you will get some say in have you ever heard of fair market, I would like to start a market right hear on your planet so that your people can get a good price for all good coming onto your planet along with what every is exporting.

As she waiting to see if he had some kind of question. As I"m not in it for myself but I serve those that have trusted me with dealing with their goods to get them the best price these foods and goods wouldn't be coming from some big company no the farmer and ranches are the ones that have a say in this corporation in turn its there goods that I'm here to sell you and your people.

"I'm open to the idea of a free market, of course, but only under the restrictions that the produce is sold directly to the government, so that we may then redistribute it to the people. We try to limit our contact with outsiders for the time being, and the thought of foreign merchants rampaging about the cities puts me ill at ease. However, I will make a consideration, that one such free market is opened, under oversight of course, so we may see how successful it is. Assuming there are no incidents, im certain the Ideal may be spread further"

To Valentinian, this deal seemed quite fair. After all, it would prevent the common citizenry from being worked over by foreign merchants, and acclimatize them to the concept of a free market economy, rather than a pre planned economic program the monarchy had instituted thus far

[member="Seanna Vel"]

Knowing that he was hard to read in this dealing but still it seem that he wasn't closed to the idea either. This met that there was hope after all, respected his wanting to keep outside out of the population. "I understand you wanting to protect your people, if I can put you at ease with me, by offering at some point to fly and see some of these food source planets for yourself, and those that work with their own hands. I would be happy to have you join me I be your guild, I know you have no reason to trust me, I understand that myself, as trust and respect have to be eared over time. "

As she left the last cased closed for the time being, now getting out her own data pad to work the figures, as if to want this to be a starting pointed.

I understand this is just a starting place as I have no idea what these others merchens have to offer you either, let me tell you we back our goods, understand you want the best for your people which will cost a little more, but there is other grades that we can work with also. handing him the data pad to him which his face and his body to know how to react to come down in prices and which good would be best for his people.

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
Kay was still on Rhun by the time that [member="Seanna Vel"] had answered her request. She just didn't expect her to arrive on her own and quickly.

One of the servants led her down to the meeting room where Seanna and [member="Valentinian Alexandrus III"] were going over things. Kay overheard the last bits of it.

"Sorry to intrude, M'Lord, Miss Vel. What if a warehouse not far from here was built and used to bring the foods into? The goods could be sorted through and sold by your people, M'Lord and then there would be less encounters with outsiders."

[member="Seanna Vel"]
[member="Lady Kay"]

As the Lady Kay walked into the room Valentinian was caught somewhat off guard. He greeted her with a friendly nod, before answering to her proposal "I've faith in the quality of your produce, and of your promises. But I shall take the Lady Kay's suggesstion to construct a warehouse. It'll be a good first step toward cooperation between our local merchantry and those of other lands. I'm assuming you have the contracts writen out, yes?"

The prince questioned as he glanced about the table for a quill and some ink. They're never seemed to be any arround for some rreason, and so he had to send for some. Eventually though, he managed to get set up with proper writing supplies, now all that awaited him was the actual contract

Take back by the surprise that [member="Lady Kay"] made her enter into the meeting room. Couldn't help but stop what she was going to say next, to let her speak she nodded to her. Even so she couldn't help but greet her as if she was an old friend. As she wasn't once to be over joyed with her own emotions she did what was best for the given situation she give a quick hug she was glad to see her bright smiling face.

"Miss Kay is gives my heart joy to see you, but when or how ..." as she let that last trail off as she didn't think she would be here still on the planet. Even so she listen as she then got the last case open that there with a bottle of one of her finist brew she made of of dark warm red wine from one of her factories. There was something else waiting for her hand to pick up it was inside would be some papers.

"I say that i like Lady Kay idea with the warehouse." as she waiting for there to be a pen a she started to write out some of thoughts that been talked about.

"There if I left off anything else Lord, please tell me, I'll fix it up for you wording and all."

[member="Lady Kay"] [member="Valentinian Alexandrus III"]

Valentinian looked the document over, reading it briefly

"No, I do believe we've covered all the major points. I'm sure it'll be a pleasure working with you in the future" The Lord of Rhun smiled, signing the documents at the appropriate locations. He wrote his name simply, no grande flourishes or tittles, simply Valentinian Alexandrus III, No More, No less. Though he was a lord, at the end of the day, he was a man, and no more and no less than that.

Standing up he walked to the other side of the desk, offering his hand to both of the woman in thanks. When he walked, it was with a somewhat noticeably limp, if one was paying attention to it atleast. He was certainly not going to admit to any pain, the physisicans were fussing enough already

[member="Seanna Vel"]

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
Kay was glad that her suggestion was well received by the both of them. She smiled and just let them conduct their business. Afterall, her part in it was complete. She needed only to get them to meet.

She wondered why [member="Seanna Vel"] was so surprised with her being there. But then again not everyone was like Kay. People had schedules and plenty of business to tend to. Kay did mostly everything on her own, so she created her own schedule.

She raised a brow as [member="Valentinian Alexandrus III"] went to shake her hand as well. Her name wasn't on the contract afterall. And it was hard to not notice his injuries. She wanted to help, but now was not the time.

"Lovely to see you again, Miss Vel. I trust that you are well?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom