Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Status of the Je'daii - Member Roll Call.

Caedyn Arenais

C
Hey there everyone, it's been quite some time!

Things within the Je'daii Order have been quiet for a good while now and some of our members have moved on from Chaos. Recently, [member="Kalyn Shif"] most generously passed the Faction down to me as she is no longer present to keep up with things here (You can still contact her on Discord however!).

Aside from the faction ownership, there have been no further changes.

Some have you may have continued on to take part in the Silent Fleet, an ever moving Praxaem Vessel given to Asha hex and many of her people that is currently venturing about the Galaxy on their great journey, (In Character/Background Story).

What I wish to know however is how many are still interested in the Je'daii Order?

I personally will have Caedyn returning to several of the Je'daii worlds, (Svivren and the Meissa System Worlds such as Aurum). I would love to see the Je'daii present again on Chaos, even if only in small numbers.

[member="Ignis Imura"] & [member="Jericho"] are still existing members of the previous Admin Team, so I'm tagging you both as well. I've reassured Libby that I have no intention of cutting in on the amazing work and effort she's put into the Je'daii, and would appreciate having some of the former Faction Staff remain here with me, if you're feeling up to it!

I look forward to hearing from you guys :)

Caedyn Arenais

C
[member="Jericho"]

Glad to see someone's still around, I was starting to worry haha.

..-and of course I don't mind! The more the merrier.

Will give me a good chance to write with some of the people here that I failed to do before.

You and I have talked a little bit on the subject.

Currently Ignis is in limbo so I don't know when I will be playing him any time soon. However, if I do find the time, I will find someway to be in the faction.

[member="Caedyn Arenais"]

i recently joined this faction, and would hate to see it fade away. Though I haven't actually done anything With you People, I'd love to.

Caedyn Arenais

C
[member="Talon Aldamar"]

New members are always welcome!

Have a browse over the Faction forums, there's been a lot of work put into the lore and feel of the Je'daii here, so hopefully you'll find it a place that suits you well!

By all means, jump on into the new thread too!

Caedyn Arenais

C
[member="Mariya Fleischer"]

Yes indeed, unfortunately [member="Asha Hex"] isn't on Chaos nowadays. The Faction's fallen silent for some time, and as Caedyn goes he's missing the Order but hasn't been able to connect with anyone.

I'd be more than happy to thread with any and all je'daii but alas, they're either inactive or have other pursuits/interests.

She moves like she don't care
I suppose a radical way to get people to write with us is to open up the Je'daii training to any force users. For example, the mission terminal and the Je'daii Trials contain very useful plot ideas. Can be a open thread for other FUs. Of course, the training won't work if some Jedi and Sith end up getting into a fight but we should work around it.

What do you think, [member="Caedyn Arenais"]?

Caedyn Arenais

C
The Je'daii don't favor one side over the other, they practice both in balance. It could be a very interesting thread to open up to both open minded Sith and Jedi, perhaps just allowing them to be in a place they can be civil with one another would be success enough for me. Like a middle ground of sorts.

It'd be nice for us to become a bridge between the two. We can certainly try it! I'm home tomorrow, I've been away a week now but we can talk this over more :)

She moves like she don't care
Sounds good. As long as there are people interested and play nice during the thread. Not sure if it is a good idea to hold such an event in Je'daii space in the beginning, might be risky :D

A combined taskforce for something could work also. Repairing the Force. A greater threat etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom