Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

State of the Republic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone, I signed up a few months ago, but I had to go on hiatus shortly after because I was busy with IRL things. However, I'm back, ready to go.

So what's going on with the Republic now, IC and OOC? I see that the Republic lost the Telti Invasion event against the One Sith. While I'm going to read through that thread myself, I'd love it if someone could provide a break down of how things turned out. I'm looking to help the Republic overcome any deficiencies it has dealing with the Sith and other enemies. I recall the use of bio technology and poltergeists being a real source of annoyance.

Welcome back [member="Yandere"].

Telti was primarily decided by dueling PVP (which is typically a One Sith strength), but it still ended up being very close battle.

Since then, several of jedi have risen in rank, meaning that it will likely be closer next time.

But if you're interested in developing tech or special units, shoot me a PM. There are several of us getting ready to work on some certain projects to help improve the Republic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom