Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start Anew

Status
Not open for further replies.
~ Setting: Coruscant: Early Morning. . .

Standing so still one would think she was made from marble as she watched over her mindless slaves work. Oh how the mighty have fallen, even after all of these years only the slightest form of infrastructure was still intact as so Kiara could really do without wearing her Sith mask that inspires fear and more importantly hides her face. For weeks now she has been in a solid force trance utitlizing the dark side bending the wills of the people working before her. Luckily for her, their despair, anger and pain only served to further feed her through the force. All of this effort would be worth it soon however, maybe even sooner than expected. Sure, she held the financial pocket to simply hire these people to work for her, but why not get some valuable pratice on her force mental domination. Here today she would finish a new school, open to all from every economic background, her staff would be skilled enough to keep them in order so parents would flock.

The youth were always the key to the future, and any one with any sense of logic knows that to be fact. Under the impression of being a miltary school, she would test the force sensitive & non-sensitives through intellect, performance in combat classes while indoctrinating the Sith's belief within them. But what made her ideas more sinister is that undeneath this very school sat her prison made for the same reason. She almost felt drunk by the sheer amount of dark sided energies that now permeated around her. If one could see her eyes they would only see bright pure red rings surrounding her irisies, she had been immersing herself within the darkness too long. It was time to end it, but it feels so good. She struggled briefly to control her passions as she mentally ordered all her workers to kneel before her. For a moment as they kneeled her control over them released itself but in that next moment volleys of lightning was shooting through they're body.

Lightning was a cleaner kill because it leave no blood, utilizing her telekinesis she threw them over the railing into the Undercity, to ensure their deaths would not be followed up upon or closely watched. She allowed herself to relish in their deaths drawing in strength from it as only a true Sith could. She pulled her black hood over her hair before leaving the school's grounds. After several twists and turns she found herself back with the rest of the scum of the lower-city of Coruscant. Her presence still unnerving to the coldest demeanor so many would not even think of testing her. However, such force tricks do not works on the pompous like a man who simply doesn't believe a female could beat them her force intimidation wouldn't effect him. She was deep within her thoughts, until she felt the force shift her hand found home on her lightsaber with the efficiently only a trained killer could boast. She turned eyes scanning looking for what caused such a disruption to her force senses.

Mortuus Assyr

M
The tattooed Zabrakian male approached, hands folded behind his back, his brow furrowed forward as he inched closer to the immense disturbance he had been feeling on Coruscant for weeks. The same disturbance that had plagued his every waking moment since before he had reached this... infrastructure...this school. Darkness swept the winds up around the buildings, a low hum of speeders overhead as traffic surged to it's highest density throughout that particular day. Mortuus knew she had already felt his presence, for the two interwoven minds had been poking and prodding each other for quite some time, like a gnat circling a light, and vice versa. The atrocities committed within the surrounding area gave Mortuus a dreadful speed, a demonic haste, that he had not felt in quite some time.

He had been watching for some time. It wasn't until she tossed the slaves off and over the railing that he decided to approach, twiddling his fingers behind his back while his eyes locked this mysterious figure's face. Lips parted, and yellow, unbrushed fangs gnashed, emitting a sound akin to a sheet of gravel scraping across a sheet of glass.

"That seemed entirely unnecessary and wasteful."

Kai Xyn Dependus

The Sexiest Jedi Alive
So it was this lone Zabrak that have been poking around her business, a light smile graced her face not that it could be seen through her mask of course. She allowed her hand to fall from her blade as a show that she calmed down but really she was still ready to call her saber with the force if forced. For a moment she remained silent as she knew the silence would have to broken eventually so she might as well let him speak first. It actually surprised her that he could feel her but then again after what she had just done it may have made it easier to trace her by tracing the emotions that still clung to her through the force. Her mind began to wonder what exactly did this man want. If it was too attack most would have simply clung to the shadows and awaited the perfect time to strike. Her light armor was attached to the dark gray robes she was wearing. While obscurity had made her confident she still wouldn't obviously reveal herself to be Sith. . . not just yet anyway.

"Excuse me? I don't remember asking for your opinion." A laugh escaped her mouth for a second, before her serious demeanor shifted back into place. She was testing this man, most Sith couldn't take the slightest answer they may not have liked. Who was she to be testing anyone; that is a question that one may want to find out before making any rash decision. However, she cared little about what decision he made either way her saber hadn't tasted true battle in a while. "Is plesantries dead in this society, usually one would start by introducing themselves." Her eyes were finally shifting from their dark side influence color of red back to their normal gray color. Her mind briefly used the silence between them to return her thoughts back to her own plans. Perhaps this man could be used to further her own plans and with that in mind she decided to speak once more saying "So, may I ask what brings you here or more accurately before me." She cocked her head to the side when asking, as if his answer actually would interest her.

In truth it wouldn't make or break her so she didn't care...

Mortuus Assyr

M
"Hm."

Hands still folded behind his back, he walked towards the railing and leaned over to view down below. Speeders fled underneath to their destinations as the Underworld loomed far below, a gaping chasm ready to consume all who were unfortunate enough to find themselves in it's maw. His yellow pupils fluttered as the wind seemed to kick up, fluttering his tunic as it sounded like a weather tarp does when covering a vehicle during a hurricane. He stepped forward towards the murderer - what might this creature be doing in the depths of Coruscant?

"So, may I ask what brings you here or more accurately before me."

This one was sassy. He turned to meet her eyes, his brow still furrowed but his face remained emotionless.

"I was curious."

An honest answer, though perhaps not the full answer. He turned back to look over the railing.

"Who were they?"

There was a glint of humor in his eye as his mouth almost seemed to curve upwards at one dimple.

Louise

here for your dad
I do love the smell of the lower city in the morning...

For all intensive purposes Karin Dorn was a lurker, the lurker, seemingly at every single focal point of the galaxy yet rarely offering up universe changing action. Her weapon was a tongue, and no, not in that sort of crafty silver kind of way. This was the tongue of mirth, menace and much mocking. The Sith would rather drive a person mad with her inane nattering than provide great schemes of mass betrayal. However, I would like to note that seeing as Miss Dorn was very much still alive, one could assume that she was capable when it came to nefarious Art of the Sith.

Give me a second while I adjust my set, because quite frankly that's the floweriest thing I've ever scribed.

“Is this a party? Gosh, I hope it's not a party, I didn't bring any snacks,” she uttered with what was frankly a very convincing frown. It was good to know that if Karin became bored with the life of a Sith that she could easily fall back upon her acting skills. It was rumoured that they were doing auditions for The Girl with the Krayt Dragon Tattoo.

Sometimes I think I may be more of a Jester than a Kraken.

The Sith came waltzing over to Mortuus' side, had she been stalking him or was this just another case of Star Wars coincidental gatherings? Hold on, there are no coincidences, there is however the Force and given the woman's love for the shadier kind of scene, anything here was possible.

With that cool shade of casualness that Karin was known for, she plucked a loose thread from the sleeve of her standard issue 'I'm totally not a bad guy' black robes. Do you think if we started to issue out pastel garments that we'd really screw with the Jedi's minds? After all, nobody is frightening in baby blue.

“Fill me in on the dirty details, because I'm joining the curiosity parade,” Dorn smirked, channelling the Cheshire Cat to perfection, “who was who, and who were they?

Now, for the opening of a hilarious jokes I once heard: Three Sith walk into the Lower Cities of Coruscant...

Kiara allowed her presence in the force to be completely released allowing it to spread out. Her senses flocking over the Zabrak attempting to determine his own strength. Upon feeling it she felt a smile rise on her face, this man would prove useful in the feature if not insolent now. The winds picked up for a moment, sending her robes fluttering with the wind but her unpertubed as if the winds held no influence on her. Her force sight came to vision as soon as she attempted to use her senses at this point they were almost always together. She could see the dark side clung to this man, and she another come to join them except she had been aware of the new addition. Her hand moved back to her lightsaber, was this a trap as how likely it was for two sith to suddenly confront her after years of consolidating her power within the lower city. Kiara kept her mind still the force already fueling her, she needed only the slightest movement to spur her own.

An amused side of her insanity wondered if she might have a challenge and have to employ her own magics. Her eyes which were the only things visible changed instantly back red completely overshadowing her irises. "For some reason I believe their is a statement about curiousity that i'm forgetting." She said with a rather coy face but once again covered by her mask. "You didn't mention you had a friend. Ha that might things even more fun for Kylar." Kylar, the name she named her saber her most prized possession as it has stuck with her since she was 9. It gradually grew stronger with her, and she wouldn't ever replace this saber. It was as if everyone around them had caught on to the vibes Kiara was sending because they all seemed to actively avoid the group of Sith. Some of the more curious under-worlders watched from afar in anticipation.

"Does it really matter who they were, just no they weren't strong as they fell victim to my power so they were unimportant. Your really a curious one aren't you?" Kiara cocked a look at the man's presumable partner, and for a moment she gave Kiara a weird vibe. Almost enough to choke the life out of her where she stood. . . Almost. Kiara was well in control of herself and the dark sides impulse. She has learned to know when people should be spared by her and her blade because they could prove valuable asset in the future. "Now I think it's time both of you spoke your reasons for interrupting my day, I have great things for my people to do." She really meant 'her' people as she was Dark Lady Of The Sith, she was the strongest in her opinion to lay claim to the title. And any would stepped against her would fall like all her enemies eventually did.

Mortuus Assyr

M
"Hm. Curious."

The Zabrakian ignored the stranger's request for a reasoning.

Mortuus was more of a sellsword than a Sith Lord. Most Sith were uncannily predictable - trying to be the darkest, always trying to one up each other with so-called "power". This particular Zabrak was more interested in profit, more keen on what he would gain from a particular situation. For instance, the reason he had bothered coming all the way out here was to see if this particular being who's force signature was quite dark would be interested in joining him for profit. Upon hearing the words out of her mouth, however, it seemed to him that Mortuus had wasted a trip.

This had been the third time Mortuus had seen Karin Dorn wandering around the underbelly of Coruscant. There was no mistaking that she too had also followed Kiara here.

"Fancy that," he muttered, red eyes with yellow pupils tracing the steps of the newcomer.

Louise

here for your dad
“Interrupting your day? For all you know I was out for a pleasant stroll,” Karin jested throwing dramatic hand gestures left, right and centre. The lower cities of Coruscant were just about one of the last places in the galaxy where you'd find a pleasant stroll, well excluding what lay even further below because in that case there would be no leisurely walk, there would be a sprint, to get the hell out.

The woman glanced at Mortuus and threw an overly-polite smile his way, one that screamed of nothing but innocent intentions. “It's almost like you're undressing me with your eyes, I mean I'd take off this robe but I don't want to get charged with indecent exposure. It's unbecoming.” Every word dripped of sarcastic banter, of course he wasn't giving her the old strip vision but it was always fun trying to wind everybody up. You won't find inequality here, good sir.

Now, on with the show.

Great things for your people to do?” Karin queried, scratching the side of her head...oh, hey...there was a spot developing on her scalp. The Sith was most definitely going to take pleasure squeezing that one later. “So I'm going to follow this theme we have occurring and if you need a reminder, that theme is curiosity.

With the notion of fear not even in a hundred mile radius of the woman's mind she took a few paces towards the stranger, could it have been seen as an aggressive act? Possibly. “Indulge us, what are these great things and who are your people? I might even tell you why I've crashed your party.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom