Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Starkiller, Space Dog Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Starkiller
Loyalties: J-117
Role: Companionship for the devilishly handsome @J-117
Species: Dog
Force Sensitive: No
Weapon: Claws, Teeth, Etc.
Wealth: A Couple of Chew Toys
Notable Possessions: A Couple of Chew Toys, Collar

Appearance: A large, thick-furred dog. Black across the back, with brown everywhere else.

Personality: Optimistic and loyal, like most dogs.

Combat Function: Starkiller can take care of himself in a fight, but can't handle more than one opponent at a time. 117 has taught him to avoid enemies with blasters and lightsabers, unless signaled to do so.

OOC Warning

Intent: This was supposed to be an original part of 117's character. I haven't made him until now, though. I really like dogs (I have two of them) I think it's only natural my characters enjoy dogs. I thought it would be really cool to have one of them even own one as a pet. 117 uses Starkiller as more than just a pet however; the animal is used for distractions, retrieving items, or even taking out bounty targets. Plus, for a big mean guy in a scary suit of armor who roams the galaxy in search of blood money, I think he should have a friend.

If you could remove OOC Warning from the sub, that would be great.

Also, Other Notes, needs to be added back in as I'd like to see a brief paragraph about how J-117 and the dog came to be together.

Other than that, looks good for a pet. :)

[member="J-117"]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom