Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Starship Stargoddess Fighter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nyxie

【夢狐】
13b_curtaincall-l.jpg
Image Source: R-Type Series :: Curtain Call
Affiliation: PRIVATE
Manufacturer: Ri'ess Regal Drives (Canopies by Crystal Heart Workshop)
Model: Ariamis-Class Stargoddess Fighter
Modularity: None
Production: Semi-Unique (Lifetime Production of 5)
Material: Cryastium Canopy, Titanium Alusteel Spaceframe, Titanium Chassis, Other Misc. Component Materials
Length: 16.8 meters
Height: 16.3 meters
Width: 11.2 meters

Armament:
[Type I]
[Type II]

Squadron Count: N/A

Special Features:
  • HoloSyntheticTM Canopy Display (Custom Opaque Version)
  • Standard Communications Array
  • Standard Encryption Network
  • Cockpit Ejection Pod
  • Standard HoloNet Transciever
  • Standard Particle/Ray Shield Generators (Particle Shield Synchronizer)
  • Standard Life Support Systems
  • C-N:FA01 Navigational Computer
  • Standard Sensor Array
  • Long/Narrow Fire Control System

Maneuverability Rating: 2.0
Speed Rating: 2.0
Hyperdrive Class: 0.5

Strengths:
  • Fast and Agile
  • Enhanced Flight Capabilities
Weaknesses:
  • Unconventional Non-Military-Grade Armament
  • Sub-Par One-to-One Combat Capabilities

Description: Coupling extremely powerful powerplants with extremely light and durable materials, the Stargoddess achieves post-interceptor speeds seen in only a few personal starcraft in galactic history. Built for comfort and personal use, it retains absolute minimal weaponry with the second-stage variant housing a meager two twenty-millimeter rail guns. However, it boasts incredibly intuitive internal systems and a hyperdrive core that would make even Han Solo jealous. There isn't much else to the Stargoddess; it is performance, comfort and elegance remastered - the "supersport" of the the civilian starcraft industry.
Note: The Type I Hyperlance causes significant recoil when firing. This is mitigated by a small track recoil system on the barrel and inertial dampeners inside the mount, which bring it down to non-dangerous but noticeable levels.

ORPBSmB.png

Development Thread:
  • Original Submission [x]
  • Cryastium Mining Thread [x]
  • Hyperdrive Development Thread [x]
Intent: To make a new fighter for myself and its developers, which I don't have to share because I'm greedy and deserve that much after all the subs I've done for others!
Who Can Use This: (Must have written permission from the owner to exchange ownership!)
  • Type-I ~ MMS Museum (Decommissioned)
  • Type-I ~ [member="Camellia Swift"]
  • Type-II ~ [member="Judah Dashiell"]
  • Type-I ~ [member="Jen"]
  • Type-II ~ [member="Kung Seilois"]

[member="Countess Xyhn"]

Whilst it's minor production, it does have a lot of advanced systems, including the hyperdrive and anti-sensor kit:

the only drawbacks of the PSIS are its size - too large to fit under an interceptor - and the reduced tracking efficiency of the equipped craft when the system is engaged.

Assumptions: The hyperlance is equivalent to 6 standard fighter laser cannons in damage potential over a period of time.

No Development Thread
-Type I: Either Speed downgraded, anti-sensor system removed, or weapons downgraded.

Development Thread: 10 Posts.
-No edits necessary on Type I

Ideas:
-Given every shot of the hyperlance is going to send your ship a backwards shunt of ~100km/h, if might be worth noting that it's got a bit of a kick!

Nyxie

【夢狐】
[member="Raziel"]
Thanks! It's from an infamous little arcade side-scroller called R-Type.

This only has two advanced systems seemingly a standard for Elite Starfighter submissions [PSIS-M and C-N:FA01] and one unconventional but not advanced system [Long/Narrow], which modern real-world fighters can set on or off at a whim (as one is sacrificing wider bars of scanning for greater range and depth in a tighter cone). I don't think it's fair to call the Hyperlance an "advanced system," as it's already cost me enough as a weapon and the idea was to sacrifice from the armament slots. All of my other fighters, as well as most of the elite fighters I see, have two advanced systems or gear. I thought it was also worth noting that of all of my past Elite Starfighter submissions, both lesser and greater in production, they all had the PSIS system as one of those systems. The Type I is actually average and the Type II under par; but that's for the most part because that is for private and civilian use.

I love the note about the recoil though, as I never really gave it thought after finishing the weapon sub. I'll add something about it!

Edit: Deciding to remove the PSIS in either case, because having them there seems pointless and showy, and would look dorky sticking out of the craft lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom