Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Star Wars graphic novels

So I just finished up reading Star Wars The Old Republic Blood of the Empire graphic novel. I wouldn't recommend it unless you're hardcore, eff yeah SWTOR fans. Now if you're into the Star Wars comics, a great series, in my opinion, is Crimson Empire. This is actually where I took my inspiration for my character. It's a phenomenal series, all three of them. The Clone Wars series are great too. Any suggestions for other comics?

The Clone Wars series based on the animated series or the Clone Wars done based on the actors/movies? If we are talking about based on the movies, that series of comics is awesome. I absolutely loved how they handled Jedi like Kit Fisto, Aayla Secura and Quinlan Vos.

I would say pick up the "Star Wars Tales" series, there are five graphic novels with many one shot stories.

Thraishe Krine said:
@[member="The Shaper"]

Ive never read those, are they good?
Legacy was fantastic, and I believe the most recent canonical era in Star Wars now. They're apparently working on a sequel for it now with a different character.

I enjoyed Invasion immensely simply because Yuuzhan Vong, so if you're fan of them, then yes it is a good read.

I own all of the Dark Horse Omnibus editions of the old Marvel Star Wars comics, and I love them. I'm also old enough to have read them when they were first published, so that may have something to do with it. :)

Thadd Zarr

T
Ashin Varanin said:
I'm old school. Graphic novel adaptations of the Thrawn Trilogy. Dark Empire 1, 2, and Empire's End. Boba Fett.
Dark Empire ... most definitely... that changed the scene for me...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom