Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game Star Wars Darwin Awards, or Honorable Mentions

Everyone opts for an epic Light vs. Darkness sendoff thread. Real Life just doesn't always happen that way. Sometimes, cashing in one's chips makes the 6 o'clock News because the circumstances were just too darn unbelievable!

Mention the most pathetic, anticlimactic way to have your Star Wars character die in a RP.

Rate the answer above you, on a scale of 1-10, and state why. 10 being the most extreme anything, be it funny, torturous, sad, wild...
Tag someone into the event to make it fun. If you are tagged, someone is thinking of you; please post back when you can!

Example:

I imagine my Sith Zeza would bend down to tie her shoe on the tarmac and Raya Najwa Zambrano Raya Najwa Zambrano will hold a cone of Cotton Candy over Zeza's butt, purposefully luring a native beast to reem her, which will cause Zeza to fly head first into the turbine of a ship as it's engines are just starting up.

I once had a Jedi Samurai character who I barely wrote before losing interest in her. I was involved in an invasion thread where another writer was looking for an opponent to duel. I threw my character in for her to fight, but was so bored and eager to kill mine off that I only lasted two posts. In my second post, I had her badly wounded by her opponent's first move, which was essentially a paralyzing blow. Then I had an NPC finish her off while she was down.

The person I was writing with actually DMed me afterwards to ask if I was okay. Lol

Had a Character on an old Superhero based RP site. His whole skillset was about electricity and the ability to manipulate it in various ways. Problem was, electricity can be even more deadly with conductors of it.

So there was a Random Bar thread where I made him drink enough that while he was drunk, he electrocuted himself because he used his abilities to show off to try to pick up a date. Fried himself because the alcohol was conducting it through the parts of his body to make a "feedback loop" and it made his head and stomach pop.

The local Superhero government organization had to do an investigation into it, considering he was the top like 15% of heroes. Well known hero, had plenty of publicity, and all. So an alt of mine, Who was one of the Government agents not super powered was tasked with trying to cover up how one of the well known super heroes, a man who was respected and feared in some forms, died not from being at a bar, but was instead attacked by a villain who could have attacked my character when he "had his guard down." then framed the Villain for his blunder.

As for Chaos stories? I had a Jedi Padawan character back in 2014 that was with the Galactic Republic for like two IRL months. Did a total of like four threads with her. Killed her off because I didn't like the set up for her. Had her try and investigate into some Sith rumors, only to fall into a manhole in courscant.

This is less funny, I guess, but I've noticed that I'm establishing a pattern of my characters dying due to circumstances they caused themselves. Allow me to explain:
  • Tosh Rylance, NPC antagonist. Huge buildup to a mission where my PC was going to sneak aboard his ship and assassinate him. But during the mission, another character used the Force to make him press his blaster to his own head and pull the trigger. Being an NFU sucks, lmao.
  • Alyosha Drutin, PC. During a Bryn'adul invasion, he was running around in some tunnels when he got wounded in the back. The Bryn had these weird creatures that would explode when they died, and there was one fairly close to Alyosha. He's too wounded to escape, so he throws a spear at the creature, killing it. The resulting explosion caused a cave-in. Alyosha's actual cause of death was suffocation under tons of dirt and rocks.
  • Master Murdoch, NPC. This guy was a Jedi Master in the Gulag Plague era, and yet he died during a chance encounter with a random Sith Witch. She used the Dark Side to make him despair, and he got so depressed he impaled himself on his own lightsaber in front of his Padawan. Oof.
  • Tammuz Hoole, NPC. Leader of a rebel army fighting for freedom. Another one of my NPCs is trying to kill someone with a disruptor, but Tammuz is too close to the target. She takes the shot anyway, misses, vaporizes poor Tammuz.
  • Messala, NPC antagonist/brief PC. He didn't die, but he was locked in a type of alchemical prison that he had invented himself. He's still trapped inside that amber prison even to this day...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom