Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Star Wars 1x1 DESCRIPTIVE roleplay.

This Roleplay should take place from at any point in time Lord Vader was alive, so theoretically 3-6. When I say descriptive, I mean 3+ lines. I apologize in advance if I take a bit to reply - being a writer, I love the detail.

-Cussing is allowed.
-So is going over.

ScruffyLookingNerfHerder said:
When I say descriptive, I mean 3+ lines.
253f73f0-866f-0133-980b-0a6c20e5e327.gif

On another note, this RP takes place around 800 years after Vader.

Oh, and you're new, so welcome!

[member="ScruffyLookingNerfHerder"]

Well you should post a topic here introducing yourself and I assure you you won't be ignored.

My personal recommendation is to then create a character, maybe post a bio in the Character Creation forum, and join one of the many factions we have around here, there's plenty to do! Though you don't have to join a faction, there are a bunch of independents around too.

[member="ScruffyLookingNerfHerder"]
Plenty to do. Click HoloNet and check out our timeline and general rules. If you don't know where to start the major three are Jedi, Sith or Mandalorians with a lot of smaller groups that cater to specific interests, military nations, crime syndicates, corporate conglomerates

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom