Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SSB 24HR AUCTION - Hegemonic Automaton & Eisenwelt Eisenwerke

SSSbazaarsmallbanner.png

"Well, it is now time for an auction we've all been waiting for!" excited cheers would roar throughout the crowd and across the gigantic hovering holographic displays.

"Saving the best of the best here for those who have a certain taste in quality when it comes to Droids and tanks." Danger gave the crowd a flash of a winning smile.

"For the next twenty-four hours, I give you Hegemonic Automaton and Eisenwelt Eisenwerke!"

giphy.gif
This auction will run for 24 hours only. This auction will close at 11amEST on 11/15/2014

• An auction's end time must be set when the auction begins.
  • Bids must increase by reasonable increments.
  • Minimum bid accepted for items up to 999,000 credits is 100.
  • Minimum bid accepted for items over 1,000,000 credits is 1,000.
  • Bids of goods, services, favors, etc. will be taken as legitimate bids and may receive preference over monetary bids, per the seller's prerogative.
  • No outrageous bids.
  • Like a merchant in the Marketplace, an auctioneer is responsible for verifying that bidders can afford their bids. Auctioneers can ignore bids at their discretion if they feel a bidder cannot afford to pay dubious bids.
  • Bidders who feel their bid was unfairly ignored can appeal to RPJs and/or Company Factory Judges for help.
  • Bidders who spam, attack other bidders, or generally make themselves a nuisance to the bidding in general will be asked to leave. Continued behavior after a polite warning will be reported to SWRP: Chaos RPJs.
  • Standard SWRP: Chaos Rules are in effect at all times. Failure to comply with these rules will warrant RPJ and/or Admin action upon the individual(s) responsible.
  • For any restricted materials, holocrons, or artifacts, please link the thread where you acquired the item into the auction.
and I HIGHLY encourage everyone to roleplay during all of this! Have fun! Make new contracts. Talk to other bidders. :)

HEGEMONIC AUTOMATON

AUCTION

Vassago

Wolf in Sheep's Clothing
He had his boys to give the muscle he needed and the guns to hand them as well, but an investment in droids couldn't hurt. The didn't eat, they didn't sleep, and the certainly didn't question orders or pester for raises. Maybe a proper investment couldn't hurt.

He pulled the data terminal up and shot off a message with his bid.

Starting bid for the Heavy Platoon.
Starting bid for the Construction Crew

Nyxie

【夢狐】
Today, Kurah was charged with requisitions for the Commonwealth.

===== ===== =====​
[Contract] Custom Droid Development [cr100000] 200,000 Credits, 1 Custom RU Development
[Contract] Unique Droid Development [cr35000] 70,000 Credits, 1 Unique RU Development
(((Development of anything but a capital ship)))​

Popo

I'm Sexy and I Know It
From the back of the room a single, massive, bellowing voice boomed out, drowning out all noise for a moment.

"FOR THE UNIQUE DROID DEVELOPMENT CONTRACT, I'LL BID ONE JOINT PROJECT BETWEEN HEGEMONIC AUTOMATON AND TENLOSS CORPORATION!"

[member="Danger Arceneau"]

Mrrew arrived late to the auction- he had been busy tending to the line that had gathered at his booth since the trained animal display- and quickly read through the list of items being auctioned off. Not much he was interested in... The custom droid contract? He had an idea for that. And since there were five being auctioned off, there was a good chance he'd get it...

"200,000 for one of the custom droid contracts!"

[member="Darth Morgoth"] | [member="Jared Ovmar"] | [member="Mrrew"] | [member="Popo"] | [member="Mistress Kurah Rrusho"] | [member="Quenladose"] |

Thank you all for participating. Here are the results. For those of you who won contracts, please PM me so we can talk about it. Put the type of contract you won in the subject field so I know what's going on.

Quenladose wins:
  • [cr35000] [x01] Unique Droid Development Contract
Total: cr35000

Vassago wins:
  • [cr35000] [x01] Heavy Platoon
  • [cr30000] [x01] Construction Crew

Total: cr65000

Mistress Kurah Rrusho:
  • For causing severe emotional and mental stress to the Tion Hegemony and Levantine Sanctum, your monetary bids have been confiscated as compensation. You are awarded no contracts and can keep the contracts you offered.
Total: cr270000

Popo wins:
  • [x01] Unique Droid Development Contract

Total: One join project between Tenloss Corporation and Hegemonic Automaton

Mrrew wins:
  • [cr200000] [x01] Custom Droid Development Contract

Total: cr200000

Darth Morgoth wins:
  • [cr400000] [x04] Heavy Platoons
  • [cr200000] [x04] Standard Platoons
  • [cr050000] [x01] Unique Droid Contract

Total: cr650000

Jared Ovmar wins:
  • [cr210000] [x01] Custom Droid Development Contract
  • [cr55000] [x01] Unique Droid Development Contract

Total: cr265000

Nyxie

【夢狐】
[member="Darth Janus"],
That is illegitimate because it is physically impossible for one person to be at two places at once and this thread occurred first both chronologically and actually. I can't force you to accept my bid but I can and have called you out on metagaming. As well, taking credits I did not yet give is godmodding.

You take 0 credits and a cancellation of the future contract we had discussed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom