Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Spy RP anyone? Partners needed!

Silara Varis

S
Whether you be friend or foe I'm interested in setting this character apart from all of my previous types. She's not a Ticon or a Raxis for once. I'm delving into the more darker themes of intelligence work, assassination, insurrection, sabotage, that kind of thing.

If anyone is interested in opposing or joining me and the merry band I hope to create say hi here.

I have a bunch of ideas rolling around my head.

Silara Varis

S
Sounds good. I have one thread up already, but we can start a one on one if you like.

Silara Varis

S
[member="Scarlett Orion"]

What's your faction?

I'm GA. So if it makes sense to join us and myself sure, if not,more enemies more fun!

Hold on I'll tag you both.

Well, Lily's father is a spy (I haven't precisely created the character yet) but maybe we could do some sort of hard core enemies thing and your character could be the reason Lily was forced to leave her home planet in the first place? I don't know, I think it could be a fun idea.

[member="Silara Varis"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom