Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Spy Games

So the title of the thread is pretty self explanatory. As an Information Broker, you are only as good as your sources; whomever the may be. That being said, the only way to grow and expand, is to find new sources of information; so that when people come to Patches, he can provide the intel that they seek.
Slicing into networks, monitoring devices and intercepting transmissions can certainly provide a wealthy of information; however, it requires a good source to validate this information; or even sometimes, simply point Patches in the right direction.

So what I am looking for, is contacts and sources. You can be of any rank, in any faction. In return for providing intel, you also receive access to otherwise privileged intel (perhaps to climb your factions ranks for personal gain or profit? Take down your nemesis? War with other factions.... the possibilities are endless). It's often a dangerous game, weighing the value of what you are giving up for what you are getting in return; however, I can assure you it's almost always fun!
And don't think a source makes us friends; some of the best contacts have been "frenemies" at best; think of me as a necessary evil.

So, who is interested in playing this dangerous game with me? Usually these kind of negotiations are not conducted in an open thread (especially when there is participants of opposing factions; discretion is necessary after all!). It can be a 1 v 1 thread, or we can do an open one if perhaps a few parties have the same goals.

If you are interested, let me know; look forward to meeting a few new faces (and perhaps a few old ones too?).

Like this?

tumblr_mjrp507igf1rfgu2go1_400.gif

Hevana Martin said:
I... need to try that sometime.
Sex? You should. It's quite fun!

Tyger Tyger said:
Though I've yet to officially kick off my character's career, I'll be interested when I finally get it together.

The Information game, I mean. Not the sex.
Glad we are on the same page... about the sex. Haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom