Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Spreading my reach over here

tumblr_m1ve5th4vQ1r5tdn1.gif

Greetings Gentlemen...

Let me introduce myself. My name is Danger, and I run and operate my daddy's Trade Company established on Tatooine neigh on seven generations now.

We specialize in gunsmuggling... but have ventured beyond simply weapons to include supplies, water purifiers, spice, and all matter of tech from the little Jawa clans wandering the Dune Sea.

Now, seeing as we've some business dealings between us and South System Syndicate... figured we make nice and have ourselves a little drink to discuss mutually beneficial business... ventures... expansions... pleasures and the like.

You need supplies, items, weapons; I'm your girl. I've contacts and offer a more... reputable face for you to do your transactions with.

How does that sound?

I wax, so that won't be happening soon, but if you would like I can offer to fund some of your next projects. I would very much like to work with you ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom