Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech SPQI Centurion Armor MK 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
7858973792_b48541a586_b.jpg

Image Source: Google Images

Intent: To Create an Armor for the Centurions of the SPQI
Development Thread: If Necesarry
Manufacturer: http://starwarsrp.net/topic/75966-legion-forgeworks/
Model: CA MK1
Affiliation: SPQI
Modularity: No
Production: Production: Semi-Unique
Material: Duraplast, Mabari Armorweave Undersuit
Classification: Multipurpose
Weight: 35 Kilo
Quality: 8
Special Features: High Resistance to Blasters and Slugs, Strength Enhancing Actuators, Built in power supply for heavy weapons. The added strength of the armor equated to roughly 30 Kilos
Description: Built on the sound theory of the SPQI Legionary Armor Marius and his team set to developing a more advanced for of their standard armor fo the Centurions of the legion. When sat down to ask what htey wanted, the Centurios mentioned three things: Shields, Thick Armor to last against a supieror foe, and a recharable pack to extend the lift of any heavy weaponry they carried. And so the Centurion armor was developed. Boasting an actual shield generator, in addition to enhanced micro actuators the armor allows the Centurion in question to fight stronger, harder and longer than his legionary companion. The draw backs are, once again, the extreme weight of the armor, leading to a saying "Out of shape going in? In shape going out" among the weares. In addition it is forge on an even smaller scale than the legionary armor, with only a few dozen centurions already armored with it.
Primary Source: http://starwarsrp.net/topic/76093-spqi-legionary-armor-mk1/

[member="Marius Severus"]

Link the Forge Works in all three submissions.

Also, as power armor, I need to know its limits (How much it can assist in picking up).

Marius Severus said:
And so the Centurion armor was developed. Boasting an actual shield generator, in addition to enhanced micro actuators the armor allows the Centurion in question to fight stronger, harder and longer than his legionary companion.
I want to know how much more the wearer can carry. I've seen X:1 Strength, X:1 Weight of the wearer. I need something here to gauge the amount of Development necessary for this enhancement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom