Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech SPQI Bionic Eye

Status
Not open for further replies.
Intent: To Create a line of Bionic Eye implants for the SPQI For those injured in the field
Development Thread: If Necesarry
Manufacturer: Marius Severus,http://starwarsrp.net/topic/75966-legion-forgeworks/(Pending it's aproval, I thought it'd be done before this was reviewd)
Model: SPQI-Eye Mark I
Affiliation: SPQI
Modularity: Yes
Production: Production: Limited/Minor (Only SPQI)
Material: Cybernetic Components, Duraplast
Description:
There isn't much to say about the SPQI-Eye I. It's simply and functional, restoring basic vision to those who have lost it. The Surgery is simple and mostly fool proof, requiring little more than a connection to already existing visionary nerves. The Downside is that it is comparatively bulky to most cybernetic eyes. Added functionality may be added including: A Target Painter Software, Variable Sight Modes: (Thermal, Night Vision, X-Ray) , And it allows a limited HUD For the Legionaire using it.
Weaknesses: That would be the basic bulk of it primarily. It's quite easy to spot, very obviously a soldier's implant, and is prone to sometimes switching between sight modes at bad times, do to the fact that it's Variable sights are a bit hard to control for those just getting used to them. Anything above grenade grade emp or ion strength should be able to damaege or destroy them

Netherworld

RESEARCH REVIEW

Star Wars Canon:
Pending initial review

Starwars Chaos:
Pending initial review

WITHOUT DEV THREADS
Pending initial review

WITH DEV THREADS
Pending Initial review

SUGGESTIONS
Pending Inital review

Netherworld

[member="Marius Severus"]

Pretty straightforward. An edit and a question, and this'll be ready to go.

1. Please link the manufacturing company under the Manufacturer field.
  2. Is the eye affected by EMP/Ion blasts, and if so, what are the consequences?

@Mention me with edits/questions.

Netherworld

[member="Marius Severus"]

Some parts may very well be made from Duraplast, but cybernetics invariably involve circuitry and such. It's those that would be potentially impacted.

[member="Netherworld"]

The hope is generally that the casing keeps the crucial components secure, however, Depending on teh intensity of the emp or ion round it could cause damage, anything on grenade level and above

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom