Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Spontaneous Retrievals

Harley awoke in her ship, the same way she did wvery morning. After stretching, she jumped out of bed and headed to her dining area for food. After eating and bathing, her closet was the next step. Rifling through her suits and her cloaks, Harley realized she had no actual armor - her last armored siut was destroyed months before in a battle.

Fully suited up and cloaked, Harley prepared herself for take off, heading out on foot to a nearby cantina. Once inside, she perched upon a bar stool, ordered a drink, and tried to start conversations with the others at the bar. She hoped to find information about where to find materials for lightweight armor.

After a while at the bar, and a couple of drinks, Harley finally had managed to attract someone's attention. Well, a table full of someones. They motioned for her to approach the table, and Harley did so, smoothly jumping from the bar stool and lithely walked over.

"Hello, beautiful... What is your business here?"
Harley looked at the man who spoke, the most tattooed and largest of the group. He sat at the far end of the table, so as he spoke he leaned forward, resting hairy, tattooed elbows upon the table.

"Well, sir, I and attempting to find some information.... Maybe I came to the wrong place though. I, um, I'm Harley." As she spoke, nerves began to set in, and she couldn't help but grinning. After realizing how goofy she probably looked, she shrugged, announced her name, and offered her hand for a greeting shake.

"Well, miss Harley, I happen to have a lot of information, as do my friends here... Watcha lookin for?"

Harley yet again grinned nervously, before replying, "I need some armor... And I was hoping to find some materials to use for it. My... Contacts from before are unavailable, and I'm in a pickle... So, any chance you or any of your..." Harley looked around the table, all of them looked similar to the unnamed man, with tattoos visible everywhere. They all had metal spikes sticking out of their faces as well. "Friends, could help a girl out?" Harley stepped a foot back, folded her hands behind her back, and stood.

"Well, as a matter of fact, I do... But as I'm sure you're aware, information isn't cheap...."
After negotiating, she left the cantina with the coordinates she needed, and within seconds of boarding the shio, was on her way.

[member="Axsl"] @HarleyQuyn

Xsel

Speed is Key!
Axsl stirred from sleep, his body shimmering like a mirror reflecting the ambiant light for a moment as he awoke. He had grown accustomed to the unconscious acts his body performed without conscious thought, realising since his awakening that part of him was Polydroxol. It was an enhancement at the planning of his creator, Damien Daemon, known as Fos Misao at the time.

The man's death had led him to finding his place in life a hardship.

He had literally woke inside a chamber grown, with implanted knowledge. But nothing more. He found the alchemist had altered his basic Volecitreka DNA with Polydroxol. It had never been the intent to be full hybrid, more to make him far more durable.

This in itself was quite the benefit for a being that moved at the speeds he did when utilizing his Gearon. Now should he slip and fall, it was little more than a bump on the noggin.

Moving through his small flat, he ate, cleaned his body and tail, which he paid extra attention to. The tail was a noteworthy example of the species, thick and capable as a third arm.

Rolling his shoulders, flexing the tail with a ground shaking thump, Axsl wiped his face once more. Then he moved for the door.

The connection he bore with the Force was minimal, but inherent. Something told him he was to wait outside his home. He had no idea what the urge was for, but he did just that.

Outside his door he shifted the armor plates physically attached to his body. They weren't as durable as Phrik, or other impossible metals, but he was capable of rampaging through a battle taking out opponents with little marking upon his person.

Consciously he altered the colors of his sheen, making his metallic looking skin now a dark grey. It was his way of appearing ready. At alert.

[member="Harley Quyn"]

Harley followed the coordinates, which led her to a place she had never been before, far from the planet she clung to and called home. It was a very strange place, filled with unfamiliar life and forestation. It looked bright and colorful, but also dark and creepy. She parked in a dark and shadowy field.

Harley grabbed everything she needed, her enhanced battle axes and all other equipment she needed - double checking for her flask. After doing her best to camouflage the ship, she pulled up her hood around her face, then changed her shape while still walking. Within seconds, she had switched from a small framed female to a large bodied, rough skinned, tattooed male.

As stealthily as she could, Harley walked towards her destination, sensing an unfamiliar presence. Her make muscles stiffened, and his back straightened. She was ready to meet the being, whether ally or enemy. "I am Har... Harlem. I am in search of materials for an armor... I was sent here to look. Is there any chance you may know what I'm looking for?"

As she stood and spoke to the odd creature, she examined it. 10, maybe 11 feet tall, with a tail that wass larger than her small framed female body.
It was a shimmery, dark grey color, but its skin seemed to reflect lights of different colors as it stood there, watching her and breathing in an odd way.

[member="Axsl"] @HarleyQuyn

Xsel

Speed is Key!
Axsl looked down at the man, the metal plate that actively came with the species to protect from high winds and frictions, slid into place over his face. His voice now sounded slightly muffled but was sound, "Im Axsl. Like accelerate. Speed is a key part of my life.

"I imagine that is why you were told to find me." Axsl said calmly folding his massive arms. He was a mutant amongst his kind, built sturdy like a muscle builder, thanks partly to his Poly DNA. Not to mention standing at thirteen feet, he was far larger than most of his people.

Flicking the massive tail behind him, he used it to launch his Gearon from a pouch their to the ground just in front of himself. Stepping on them, his talons gripped them hard and he began sliding slowly around the area as if on skates.

To exhibit his usefulness when it came to speed, he lurched down the dirt around his home. Unbeknownst to himself, he was inherent at using the Force to push his speed. So it took barely time at all before he was in triple digit speed. Around a hundred kilometers an hour was a quick speed, he had to admit. Not his best but could show off.

He slid around at sharp angles, tilting his body near to the ground to acclimate toward the angle. In but a moment he had gone out of view he was so far, and just as fast he was back sliding to a skidding stop.

"Just so you can see why I can help." Without removing his Gearon he once more folded his arms, and leaned on the wall of his home, "I also know of a nearby factory...

"In it they house a custom metal, Merr metals are incredibly powerful. Durable and useful." Axsl said slowly, the concern evident in his voice, and his face plate slid from view, "But we must be worried. They have many Force users at most times, alchemist mostly but still, powerful. Not to mention the owner. He is known as a god..."

[member="Harley Quyn"]

Matreya

Valashu rolled his shoulders. The recent combat he had been put through had hurt him more than he cared to admit. Years ago being hit with an explosive would have just left him winded, but moving. Now it had taken him days to recuperate, and even then more to properly get moving.

But here he was, being a man moving about as he was supposed to. Doing his job. Zaiden owned Ahvulan, but still allowed Val to move about and control a great deal. Hence being here for inventory.

Rubbing at his clavicle, the man listened to a nearby Droid droning statistics about their stock. As it sat, there had been no breakins within a fiscal year, and they had surplus.

Life was going good.

Well, daytime life. No one needed to know about what he did on the side. Constantly moving through enemies, saving the damsel, upturning opposing battalions. He was sacrificing his body and life to make things better. Death and destruction burned through the darkness to allow the light to shine.

As it was supposed to.

Harley Quyn Harley Quyn Xsel Xsel

"Well I never fear a fight, and I won't back down from one. However, if we can, I would like to avoid violence. And I can understand if ya don't wanna fight either. " Harley was trying to wrack her brain. She had heard of many factories that housed many different metals. Val had told her about a few himself she remembered, but she couldn't remember anything of who owned them or where they were housed.

" We should get moving soon, though. It looks like it's getting dark. If you want, I can stay in my ship here tonight and give you time to prepare for the journey. Or we can head out now, your choice. But I need to make a phone call..." She had decided to call Val. If there was a fight, she would want him there. She also was due for a call to check on him, as it had been months since their last contact.

Xsel Xsel Matreya Matreya

Matreya

(posted as wrong character.)

Xsel waved a hand, "No, no. Hitting them now is perfect. Going for day time will increase the amount of danger. If we do it, we need to do it now.

"I imagine you didn't come to me without the tools you would need, right?" Xsel calmly stated, pushing away from the man toward the lowering sun before returning, "If you take a speeder, we can reach the compound in under an hour. It would be moderately perfect. The sun would be in the eyes of any that chase us when we fled."

At that he slid across the dirt and grass, coming to a stop before a small storage trunk. Drawing from within it a large back that could be used to carry the loot, he nodded, "Right. Well I am going. If you wish to follow, there is a speeder right around the corner."

Harley Quyn Harley Quyn

Harley listened to the creature as he spoke, giving his idea some thought. And she had to admit, he was right. "Of course, that is a better idea. I didn't bring any materials, and it'll be more crowded during daytime as it is. Let's get going, you can lead the way."

Harley took a moment to consider Xsel more. What was he? She had never seen another person of his species before, and that made her wonder he was from as well. Another thought flashed across her mind, of when she had introduced 'him'-self.

Harley felt like he could see through her. Her disguise, that was. Could he tell that she was a Polydroxol? Curious was the last word that came to her mind, when they came upon the speeders and readied for take-off.

Xsel Xsel Matreya Matreya

Xsel

Speed is Key!
Assisting the man onto getting situated on the speeder, Xcel smiled, "Just follow me." His defense plate slid into place, and he began speeding off. In no time flat he was at a healthy one hundred miles per hour. It was the average maximum speed of his race - not his Max though.

He was not normal.

Adding a burst of energy to his movement, he gassed further along. Soon enough he was at a hundred and a half. The plate on his face allowed him to breathe without dust, or objects hitting his face - which, at such speeds, could kill an individual.

It took less than ten minutes and he was slowing down, raising a hand to signal to the man behind him. Both reached a small Hill and he crouched low, "There. That building. It's what we are looking for."

Pulling out a datapad he gestured to a large loading door, "I will get us into the building. As soon as it opens, get in. Itll be closing pretty quickly to hide arrival."

Skating swiftly to the wall of the building, he sliced the code and opened the door. Moving inside he waited till she came along, then had it closed. It made an exit difficult but also allowed them to hide their entrance a bit more.

Harley Quyn Harley Quyn

Last edited:
As stealthily as she could manage in this large male body, Harley snuck and hid, following Xsel to the building. Once inside, she tried to continue doing her best to sneak and hide, but it was not without difficulty.

Moving swiftly, and as quietly as possible, Harley went door to door in the lower floors of the building, going through boxes and cabinets, searching for the materials for a proper suit of armor for herself. She found some materials that would help with the forging of any new weapons, and she grabbed some and stuffed them into the large pockets of the cloak she was wearing.

Xsel Xsel

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom