Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Species Population Section Updated

We have made an adjustment to how population is described in the species template. Similar to availability within Factory, you will pick from the listed descriptors for your species population rather than provide a number.

Questions regarding this change can be posted here or PMd to myself or [member="Zeradias Mant"]

Estimated Population: [Unique (Only One Member), Rare (A few groups, often limited to a single world), Planetary (A Large Concentration on a single world or system, rarely found off-world), Scattered (Smaller groups found in many places around the galaxy), Inter-Planetary (Large colonies found within numerous star systems), Common (Can be found in most any space-worthy colony around the galaxy)]

Species Template

This change does not effect the flora/non-sentient plant species template.

@Silencia
Of course you guys change stuff when im working on my comeback and force me to go through what ive worked on it my spare time and more work added on my shoulders... You did this to spite me and my Hellish nightmare world of nightmarish hell creatures.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom