Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sparring Match

Gancorth slowly made his way to the gymnasium of the Sith Academy taking a careful look around. He had challenged another acolyte and was very cautious of his surroundings not wanting a surprise. When he made it there he paced back and forth feeding himself off his anger. The young acolyte drew the hilt of his lightsaber and waited. "The acolyte will come and he shall fall." He thought to himself solemnly.

Toxarien walked in to the gymnasium to see that his opponent was already there. He ignited his training saber and took up a Juyo stance, standing about four meters from the other acolyte. "So, when do we begin?" He asked [member="Gancorth Typho"] . He was itching for a fight, and he could hardly hold in his anger and excitement.

Gancorth smirked then withdrew a second training saber igniting them both. "I feared you had ran away and hid." He chuckled taking up a Jar'Kai stance. Gancorth focused the flow of force into his burnt left arm making it feel as if nothing was wrong. Gancorth paced side to side staring at Toxarien careful of his every move. "We begin now!" Gancorth barked then charges at Toxarien.

Toxarien met the other acolytes charge with brute force, slamming his blade down in a vicious overhand strike and then attacking with a flurry of moves, each hard and strong. His tactic was to quickly overpower his opponent with a maddened flurry of attacks, to break through his guard and cut him down swiftly. He called upon his rage to empower him, and jumped over his opponents back, slashing at his hip.
[member="Gancorth Typho"]

Feeling the burn of Toxariens blade, Gancorth whipped his two blades for the acolytes head but missed. Angered by allowing his opponent the first blow he unleashed a barrage of attacks. Battering at his opponent from both sides Gancorth now enraged threw blow after blow. That was until he caught a slight opening and kicked Toxarien in the chest knocking him back.
[member="Toxarien"]

Toxarien was nipped on the arms twice by [member="Gancorth Typho"] , and stumbled back after receiving a harsh kick to the chest. He pulled on his anger and slight pain, gathering the force around him. He unleashed in the form of a telekinetic wave, aimed at knocking Gancorth off balance. After that he leapt in, bringing his blade down time and time again, striking with the fury of the dark side, he tried to push his opponent back, hitting out hard and fast, using his immense size to his advantage, he then headbuttted Gancorth, hitting out hard with his horned head.

Gancorth stumbled backwards then regained his footing noticing a trickle running from his nose. "My own?" He asked himself quietly in disbelief. Dazed Gancorth realized his opponent was not hesitating and was charging for him. Leaping behind Toxarien when he made his charge Gancorth force pushed him into a wall.
[member="Toxarien"]

Toxarien rose, shaking himself, and then turned to glare at [member="Gancorth Typho"] , he snarled and approached the other acolyte once more, weary of any other force attacks that might come his way. He darted forward suddenly, feinting at his enemy's head and bringing his real blow down at his legs, and then he kicked at his face.

Gancorth dodged his head to the right then sweeped his opponent's other leg out from under him. Stepping backwards with a grin Gancorth laughed at Toxarien. Gancorth turned off his left saber and adopted a Shien stance. "You are a worthy opponent but not my equal." Gancorth stated staring into Toxarien's eyes.
[member="Toxarien"]

"Quiet, you arrogant fool!" Toxarien snarled as he flipped himself to his feet. "You are a delusional coward!" He snarled. He then ran up and jumped through the air, side kicking the other acolyte in the jaw. He drooped to his feet and head butted [member="Gancorth Typho"], and ended the combination with a quick overhand and then a sideslash. He then force pushed at the enemy, hoping to re-create the gap between them.

Pushed backwards and fully enraged Gancorth felt no pain as the force surged through him. Gancorth leaped twords the acolyte drawing his second saber once more. Unleashing everything he had in a barrage of attacks Gancorth cut Toxarin in several spots around his body. Enraged and unable to think clearly Gancorth swung each of his blows wildly with tremendous force.
[member="Toxarien"]

Toxarien only got more and more angry, furiously hacking and chopping at his opponent, he tried to force him back on the defensive. His blows were like that of a rancor, and he released all his fury at everything that he had ever hated, he was so angry that a red mist began to cloud his vision, until all he could see was his opponents lightsabers, moving with incredible force and speed. He was much bigger than his opponent, and he smiled as Gancorth tried to defeat him by pounding as hard as he could. Toxarien saw an opening and lashed out with his hand, scratching [member="Gancorth Typho"] across the face, his sharp claws drawing blood. He kicked out at Gancorth again and then flipped backwards, away from his opponent. This duel was lasting far to long for his liking.

Exhausted from Toxarien's and his own attacks, Gancorth now felt every wound he had endured. Noticing that his left arm was going stiff and would soon be unusable he deactivated his sabers. "I would have enjoyed defeating you." Gancorth declared dropping his sabers to the floor. "I fear however, that victory is not in my grasp this day so I yield." He mumbled in a low voice waiting for his opponents reaction cautiously.
[member="Toxarien"]

"I accept, but there is no honor in relenting before you cannot continue the fight." He spat angrily. "You fought well, but the passion within you blinded you, making your form sloppy." He said. "You should not have tried to defeat a three hundred seventeen pound enemy with brute strength, though." He continued. He marched over to the other acolyte and extende his arm. "I am Toxarien, and I would like to know the name of the warrior who I defeated he said, ignoring the burning pain coming from all his wounds.

"Gancorth Typho." He said hesitantly removing his grey cowl revealing his scarred face. "Toxarien is it? I shall remember that name." Gancorth said reaching out with his good arm and shaking Toxariens hand. "Perhaps one day we shall fight side by side in battle." He stated retracting his arm then pulling his cowl back on his head. "Until then it will be my goal to become more powerful than you." Ganocorth stated as he picked up his sabers and holstered them.
[member="Toxarien"]

"As it will be mine to remain better than you." Toxarien replied. Then he turned and abruptly left the gymnasium. He was sore all over from that duel, but his victory filled him with satisfaction.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom