Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sparky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Sparky
Loyalties: Puta’Nium Theynyn
Role: A pet for Puta’Nium Theynyn
Development Threads: None yet.
Species: Xenomorph (someone showed me this, http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Xenomorph)
Force-Sensitive: No
Appearance: Same as regular Xenomorph
Personality: Unnaturally friendly and easy to co-operate with for a Xenomorph (responds well to petting and food) ((sort of like a well-trained pit-bull)), lowered hunting instinct.to
Weapon of Choice: Natural hunting methods.
Wealth: Anything Puta’Nium Theynyn owns.
Combat Function: Supreme at stealth and direct combat, as he cannot use ranged weapons however, he cannot perform ranged combat. (This is due to the race.)
Skills: Nothing special.
Notable Possessions: Nothing
Other Notes: Nothing really.
I know this was really vague so if you want me to expand on anything, please tell me.

Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
[member="Puta'Nium Theynyn"]

You don't have to, however the creature is essentially a rip from the movie already. Brad Dourif tried to domesticate them and well they ate him. How did you tame it enough to be a pet?

If you were an experienced master I might consider it... key word might. Beast control and friendship is a lesser used skill. If you train it and get the skills maybe command some of the ropo's but a creature like this. I would like someway to domesticate it.

[member="Puta'Nium Theynyn"] after thinking about it and looking... I do not see enough going that would domesticate it. I am going to request a dev thread detailing how you did it please. Minimal 5,000 words as this is a dangerous creature who isn't prone for being friendly.

this is being archived due to inactivity. When the thread is completed, if it is completed and you wish to get this looked at again. Say so in second chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom