Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Spacelanes Shippings and Supplies, You Call We Haul

Howdy you magnificent capitalists!

It has come to my attention that many of you people are taking the opportunities our chaotic galaxy has to offer, namely the ability to instantly create things like companies, factories, and credits at the drop of a hat through the company creation forum. People can suddenly produce all the slugthrowers and starships they'd ever want, and claim to have billions and billions of credits by merit of being the stockholder of a Tier 3 company. Rather than flame the fires of this rampant inflation of credits and production I have decided that this company, Spacelanes Shippings and Supplies, will be supplying one of the few things in this galaxy that still has value.

Dev Threads.

Quite simply, all of those lovely guns you and I enjoy making actually happen to be made of things. Whether that's Durasteel, sithspawn hides, medicine, or what else have you they're all made by something. And that something isn't always in your backyard. Sometimes it's at Tatooine, sometimes it's on Korriban, sometimes it's here or there or halfway across the galaxy. Sure, you can just say "Hey, my peeps just mailed it to me." and no one would really dog you for it, but if you were to hire us, let my crew and I run around for 10-20 posts then suddenly you have another dev thread. Which means you can make more powerful items. Or maintain higher production levels of an item. Or, if you're complimenting it with other dev threads, even both!

Basically, I'm a truck driver. You want a dev thread done to give your submission a little edge, or you just want to draw up a contract for more permanent shipping plans, and I'd love to start moving your product for you.

Have a fantastic day.

Silara Vantai said:
I believe this belongs in the Roleplay Discussion board or Factory Discussion boards.
You'd be incorrect, Spacelanes Shippings and Supplies is an approved(albeit pending) company of SWRP Chaos. Nothing but perfectly legitimate business solicitation going on over here in the business solicitation zone.

[member="Flint Michigan"]
I was unsure of whether this was a company (approved or not) due to the slightly unorthodox post. I suggest listing things a bit more uniformly below your initial post to describe further what services you provide.

Judah Dashiell said:
[member="Flint Michigan"]

How much can you haul? Are you insured? What about more delicate (aka pricey) items? Are you willing to ship half-way across the Galaxy on a regular basis?
I can personally haul 100 tons of cargo per shipment of whatever you need(though technically there are also a few NPC pilots for the company runnin around) and I prefer to have my bird in the air as much as I can. Insurance . . . well, I'm a man of my word.

[member="Judah Dashiell"]

ATTN: [member="Flint Michigan"]
Spacelanes, Shipping, and Supplies

Mistah Michigan, it has come to my attention you are dealing within the Tingal Arm, an area of interest to me in regards to the expansion of the current hyperlanes. Such an endevour may lead to Arceneau Trade Company subcontracting the local populace for a push in their economy.

If you are so interested in being part of this venture in the form of shipping our resources to the scouting teams, you may contact Alisha'ven, my second in command for further details.

Best regards,

~Danger Arceneau
Arceneau Trade Company
Southern Systems Business Bazaar

ATTN: [member="Alisha'ven"] / [member="Danger Arceneau"]

While I'm not normally the guy to be discussing contracts and such for the company, Al-da-kash, our CEO, has permitted me to speak with ATC for being recognized by Danger Arceneau. Something about "maintaining continuity in diplomacy". In any case, I, along with the rest of the SSS, would love to engage in business for the ATC, especially so close to home. Would ATC prefer to with begin with simple delivery assignments or discuss more permanent arrangements?"

-Flint Michigan
Spacelanes Shippings and Supplies

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom