Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Space Prius' Free Range Home Grown Meme Workshop

DO YOU LIKE MEMES WELL THEN DO I HAVE THE PLACE FOR YOU!

Welcome ladies and gentlemen to Space Prius' Free Range Home Grown Meme Workshop, where we can make many many memes for the low low price of your soul FREE! Thats right! These memes are absolutely FREE! All you need to do is PM me the meme you would like to make from the various memes listed below*. Any posts to this thread will be ignored, requests must be sent via PM, as what is the point of a joke if everyone knows what it is before it is revealed. I require no attribution for the memes, as long as you do not claim them to be your own i am perfectly fine with you using them without attribution, as its the nature of memes.

MEMES:

Strawman Ball:
TZ1QFVI.jpg

Strawman ball is a meme that is designed to present a STRAWMAN of an opposing government or ideology, a strawman is an over simplification of an opponents viewpoint used to make an argument against. Examples of Strawman balls i have made, and various real world examples, can be found in this album. Note the format of Strawman ball memes, it is done in a "When you..." format.

Strawman ball Template:

Faction: (What major faction do you want the ball to parody)
Text: (What do you want it to say, overly offensive text may be denied)

*(Note i only have one meme at launch, and will expand into new markets as more memes become available)

(Space Prius' Free Range Home Grown Meme Workshop is not responsible for irresponsible use of the memes created for others, all meme creations are to be logged for the express purpose of detailing who requests what memes in case any memes created cause problems due to misuse)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom