Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Soooooo im bored...

I need Roleplays, and alot of them, i want to get Solan out there so this is the type of roleplays im up for doing.

• 1. Any form of relations building roleplays. Solan is a loner for now so whether it be friend or more that is fine with me. This will include idle RPs, Dates, sparring, and just hanging out with no real heavy training or anything.

• 2. Dueling and training. This type is for the actual RPs involving his learning of new techniques of any kind as he is a true neutral character, though i would prefer for now healing and telekinesis be his big ones, but if someone wants to also help him learn lightning thats fine.

• 3. Roleplays that damage Solan, or torture threads. This is self explanitory and will be done in order to get Solan a restricted item/metal or to improve his ability to block out pain and keep going. It can also form rivals and enemies and for the torture section move him towards the dark side. (Note on torture, it will be discussed what is allowed to be done to character.

[member="Sadrion"]

Time and place, just say it.

[member="Enigma"]

Sure, and you be stalking all my chars now ehh?

[member="Sokrai Ronaro"]

A Relationship category thread works, already had Sadrion offer Torture.

[member="Nivag"]

Which Section do you prefer.

[member="Jaime"]

Uh... interesting...

[member="Kohai Drenn"]

Thats ok, thats what the first section is for. Any type of RP you prefer?

[member="Kohai Drenn"]

Lol, why do you think i avoid picking it and give a list... hm lets see... well perhaps just a simple run in, or finding Solan just hanging out in the imperial gardens in the middle of the night as he stares at the stars?

Jaime

A Rock...Maybe?
[member="Solan Charr"]
Come on, you want a pet rock. :D Of course I can do more than be a rock but who doesn't want a pet rock, right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom