Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Songsteel Fist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Intent: Extra weapon on hands. if force user lost lightsaber they have a fall back.
Manufacturer: self made
Model: Songsteel Fist
Affiliation: Any faction
Modularity: No
Production: Unique
Material: Songsteel
Description: Songsteel spike Knuckles on the gauntlet.
Classification:Gauntlet
Size: Persional
Length: 5-7 inches(12.7-17.8cm)
Weight: 1.2kg
Other Features: Can have Claw, or Spike.

This seems like an overly broad tech submission. The Factory is used primarily to cover specific creations intended for extensive use by the writers. If you're looking at using a specific item or build from that list, feel free to edit the submission accordingly.

This is still overly broad. A tech submission like this needs to focus on a very specific item. If your intent is to create an alternative for the lightsaber, you need to create a very specific example, like the Lightwhip, and then give some detail as to how it functions.

As well, I ask that you check your submission for spelling and grammatical errors to ensure that the submission meets the same standard as the other submissions in the Factory.

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Heya Darren. If your still interested in this idea, I'd be happy to continue to work with you to make it a success. Let's discuss a few things:

• Manufacturer: Baktoid industries - Baktoid Industries, (or any Manufacturer for that reason), cannot produce Force Weapons or Lightsabers en mass. Only a Force User can craft such things. You might want to make this just, Yourself.
  • Model: Knuckles (pic) - Its more like a gauntlet. Lose the knuckles pic.
  • Affiliation: Force users only, any faction - I'd like to see this change to just, Any.
  • Modularity: yes (can be formed with gloves/gaunlet) - I'd like to see this change to just, No.
  • Production: minor production - I'd like to see this changed to just, Unique.
  • Material: Songsteel - Wizards of the Coasts RPG. They made it up for fun. 2001. Nobody ever mentioned it before. ...Meh. Seems vaguely legit. Okay.
  • Description: Lighsaber Knuckles, aka lightfists, look like Brass knuckles. the crystal is placed on the wrist. and is emited at the knuckles - Sounds more like a whole gauntlet than just spiked knuckles. And since it's made of Songsteel I see no reason for a cutting laser edge. Impossible to control the blade length with an emitter, so I'd go with Songsteel metal spikes instead.
  • Classification: Knuckles - I'd like to see this changed to just, Gauntlet.
  • Size: mounted to hand - I'd like to see this changed to just, Personal.
  • Length: 5-7 inches - Metric please.
  • Weight: 0.5 lbs - Metric please. And I have no idea how much Songsteel weighs. ...But a full iron and metal gauntlet is closer to 3 lbs.
  • Other Features: Can have Claw, spike, or curved blade. (curved blade runs from side to side on the knuckles.) - Drop the laser blade and go with Songsteel spikes. If you still want a lightsaber short-blade, then it will need to be just one blade per crystal and emitter.

Make changes or hit me back here. Thanks. :D

PS: I edited the Title. It was spelled incorrectly and was plural. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom