Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Somewhere beyond the space lanes...

[SIZE=14.6666666666667px]Somewhere beyond the space lanes,[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14.6666666666667px]new stars shine,[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14.6666666666667px]there’s a world that I heard of[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14.6666666666667px]once in a lullaby.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6666666666667px]Magda awoke in the precarious position of half herself draped over the rungs of the open stair leading down into the lounge of her ship. It was dark and very silent - two things that never bode well while one traveled the stars, especially not when accompanied by severe head pain. With a grunt she placed her hand on the step below her, attempting to push herself up only to recoil as she felt her fingers stick and instead reached for the railing above to pull herself to her feet.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6666666666667px]I never had two couches in the lounge… a mild thought that she didn’t pursue mostly due to the throbbing of her temples and the sudden need to vomit over the railing.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6666666666667px]Bad day.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6666666666667px]moons glow blue,[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14.6666666666667px]and the dreams that you dare to dream[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14.6666666666667px]really do come true.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6666666666667px]Into the cockpit she stumbled squinting through one eye and holding her stomach. The ship was strangely still and the command console terribly dead. She tried at the keys and the buttons, knobs, and switches too - all to no avail. Nothing, nothing, nothing, dead. Her gag reflex and sense of panic hit her simultaneously but she held it in - more physically than mentally. Kind of.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14.6666666666667px]“What’s wrong with this thing?!” she bludgeoned the controls with her tiny fist, blue eyes wildly frantic, but apparently girl-teen wrath wasn’t enough to enact the impossible. Funny, it always did before. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6666666666667px]Someday I’ll glide around a star,[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14.6666666666667px]and wake up where the nether’s far behind me.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14.6666666666667px]Where troubles fade beyond the gloom,[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14.6666666666667px]where possibilities can bloom,[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14.6666666666667px]that’s where you’ll find me.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6666666666667px]Oh this is a disaster! I don’t know what’s wrong. I don’t know what to do. I don’t know where I am. What happened?![/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6666666666667px]Okay, wait. Stop. Cease and desist Magnus Prime! You’re like, way better than this. [/SIZE][SIZE=14.6666669845581px]Panicking[/SIZE][SIZE=14.6666666666667px] is something only stupid people do. You’re totally not stupid, you’re like in the top tenth percentile of your class. Take a deep brea-oh, woah - no more puking. Noooo. Swallow. ...Ewww. Don’t. Don’t take a deep breath, just - relax. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6666666666667px]She relaxed, sort of. Not really.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6666666666667px]All ships have emergency systems, you just need to remember how to engage it.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6666666666667px]ships fly free.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6666666666667px]Back in the engine room by the light of a glowstick Magda groped and grabbed at more switches and knobs, praying to find something, anything that would work. On the last lever her eyes crinkled with effort of holding back tears.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6666666666667px]Please work. Pleeease work.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6666666666667px]It flipped. It beeped, A red light glowed on, then off, then on, then off, then on…[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6666666666667px]Ships fly beyond the space lanes,[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14.6666666666667px]but when, oh when will it be me?[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6666666666667px]The Magesteria sent out an SOS on all channels and Magda wilted into a weeping heap.[/SIZE]

Liam Quez

L
“OOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH WE ARE HALF WAY THERE LIVING ON A PRAYER!!!” I absolutely loved old school rock and roll. There was a lot on the underground holonet boards so I was capable of downloading all of them at no charge. My favorite band was the Jon Bovi, they just knew how it was to be a cool guy. All their songs just spoke to me and made me feel good. They were also the best band to listen while you were showering. The stereo played pretty loud as I sang along scrubbing my manly bod free of all the space dust. “WE GOTTA HOLD ON TO WHAT WE GOT” I used my rubber duck as a mic, what better use did it have? “LIIVING ONN A PRAYYYYYER”. I jumped out of the shower and wrapped the towel around my waist as I used the poor duck as an air guitar.

By the magic of plot magic, my towel didn’t fall off as I jumped up and down to the guitar solo. The song finished up and I quickly put it back on repeat. It seemed a bit fitting for today, you know working hard and trying to stay with the one you love and stuff. Frowning, I realized I worked hard, but the lover part I don’t know – maybe I’m thinking about this too much. I mean all I’ve met are girls – Ibaris, Mira, Kaia, and the rest of the pack. Making a note, I decided I’d shoot a message to Micah and Hylo and see if they want to have a guys night or something. The guitar solo came up again and there I went running and sliding on my knees across the small hallway towards the cockpit. Not caring really, I suddenly felt the towel stick after running out of the moisture and toss me forward.

Again, by the power invested in me by plot magic…my towel remained on my waist. Standing up, I took a bow and then noticed something on the control panel blinking. I knew my S.O.S signals and realized that’s what the light was motioning too. Pushing a few buttons, I brought up the location of the signal and connected to the line. “Um Hello” the music continued play over my voice. I had to run over and shut it off. My left hand held onto my towel and I leaned forward and pulled on the headset with my right. “Hello? Anyone there? This is Liam Quez with the Peregrine, please answer if someone is there

[member="Ibaris Varanin-Jacobs"] [member="Magdalena Lethe"] (one hell of a name o_o )

Meanwhile...

Things that make you go -- hrm.

Micah wasn't singing, or air guitar strumming, or anything of the like. Not that he had his own moments of silliness; he had plenty. No, just that at this very point in time, he was curiously studying a particular tome of interest dealing in alchemy. He was returning from a visit to his uncle's archive, finding himself more and more drawn to the history, knowledge, and lore that Lord Dissero carefully maintained. Granted, the Archivist did not allow his young nephew access to anything his mother might glower on about, but the trips would curiously spark an interest in alchemy because of it.

His uncle had created the gifts presented to himself and his siblings along with his father, and after creating his first pendant at the Jedi Academy, Micah was anxious to learn more. Maybe he could make another, or perhaps work on a small weapon. Maybe eventually alchemize a saber hilt for a specific effect?

The galaxy was his oyster and for now, in rare moments of study, the fifteen year old would take all that his uncle would be willing to teach him. At least until his concentration was broken by the sensors picking up an emergency distress signal.

Unlike his sister, he wasn't old enough yet to be gifted with a Strix Class; however, he did use the original and smaller Salee's Shadow, a Sicarious class stealth yacht he and his siblings had used to travel the space lanes as a group for years.

A frown would draw over his brow. It would flash on and off, on and off over the sensors.

Hmm...

"Hey Sam," Micah would say to his pilot droid, affectionately dubbed Sam from his standardized designation. "Take us to that emergency beacon. No contact yet... let's see if it's a trap first."

As a stealth ship, it had great capabilities of being able to take a closer look without being noticed. The last thing he needed this to be was some space pirate sham.

Ibaris Varanin

I
Aboard the Peregrine...

She found herself thankful that she'd learned to block things out. Meditation would be nigh-impossible, otherwise, what with the presence of a certain blonde Mandalorian who had the attachment habits of a puppy - thank the Force that it was a normal puppy; raising Adas had been bad enough, but the barkspawn had turned out as intended, with a lot of time and patience. When it came to Liam, she had been terrible. She'd been a moron. She'd thought too highly of herself and wholly underestimated his capabilities on the sole basis of his intellectual deficits. She had tried protecting him in his way, as was woven into the fabric of her being, and had failed. She had watched him be beaten hard for acting on what she had been too blind to see: a want to protect her.

No-one hurts my people. No one.

Meditations had required a bit more work to find that centre of peace after all that had happened, but it made her fight harder for that peace. It was mostly successful with him rocking out in the shower, in the corridor, in the cockpit... until she couldn't take it anymore, of course. She flopped over and out of seiza, groaning, and mustered up the civility and calm to ask him, politely, to knock it off. She stood, left the small training room and went straight for the cockpit where she was granted the sight of the blonde in only a towel... at which point she clamped a hand over her mouth and scuttled away just around the corner where she could hear everything and see nothing.

Okay, we can do this, her train of thought went, while her cheeks took on a pink hue, you've seen shirtless men before! You grew up around armies! And Sith Lords! And... right, let's not get carried away.

And then the music stopped. Her brow creased, and she listened with more focus. It became clear that there was something amiss, and she began to feel like a bit of a moron for the thought processes she'd been feeding. Pushing away from the bulkhead, she rounded the corner at a slow pace and went up to the control panel at which Liam stood, noticing the blinking light.

"Oh," she said to herself, then: "Do we have a where?"

[member="Liam Quez"] | [member="Magdalena Lethe"]

Despite logic telling us that a dead ship would probably not have a working comm, we're going for story here and we're gonna fudge it.

Arms wrapped around her knees, Magda stayed curled up in the corner wiping at the tears rolling down her cheeks. It felt like forever, and forever was precisely 37 minutes and 12 seconds for a teenager. That's, like, way too long. But a voice! She heard a voice! At first she thought that perhaps forever had made her go mad, but -

"Hello? This is [member="Liam Quez"] of the Peregrine. Please answer if you are there."

Lanky arms and legs flew as she scrambled to find the emergency comm unit in the wall.

"Hi-hello?! I'm here, I'm here on the ship! It's dead. I don't know what happened but nothing's working-" there was no keeping the frenzied tone from her voice, "can you help? Please don't leave!"

[member="Micah Talith"]
[member="Ibaris Varanin-Jacobs"]

Liam Quez

L
I had heard footsteps behind me and figured the Princess had left her isolation hole. I waited for her to yell about me being in my towel, but she never said anything and she never showed up. Blinking, I would have gone to look for her, but the SOS signal had a voice tied to it. Adjusting my hand on the towel, I listened. The tone was gargled a bit, but playing with a bit of knobs cleared it up for a bit. It was a girl and she was young. The time that it took for her to respond allowed the Peregrine to get coordinates. Adjusting my towel again, I looked over my shoulder and saw that Ibaris decided to show her face finally.

Looking over my shoulder I smiled, “Hey Scuttle Bug.” Pushing a button I responded to the girl who was obviously having issues staying calm. “Alrighty Precious, we’ll come and get ya”. Sitting in the command chair I quickly forced the nav computer to head towards the ship, we weren’t that far, but we had the stealth system up. I kept those up, until I could assess the situation to be safe and that’s where the Princess came in. I responded once more to the girl. “We’re about 10 minutes away, you won’t see us we gotta make sure the area is clear alright, you’ll be safe soon Precious.” I finished setting the autopilot and then looked at Ibaris. “Hey Princess, check the area make sure we’re safe. Once we get close push this button to drop the stealth and the ship will stop close enough. Press this button,” I pointed at the first then the second as I spoke. “This will help us dock – I’m going to get dressed and get the space suit and air tank. I have a feeling it’s going to be a pain docking.”

Remembering that she’s going to need to breath too I pushed the button once more. “Precious? Do you have an air tank and suit? If so please put it on.” Standing I winked at Ibaris and then sauntered off to change. “Don’t crash please Princess~”

[member="Magdalena Lethe"] [member="Ibaris Varanin-Jacobs"] [member="Micah Talith"]

"Oh thank you, thank you!"

Magda gave an audible sniff as she wiped away the tears from her face. Heart pounding in her chest so loud, so fast, she was almost certain he could hear it over the comm, the young girl barely even noticed that she was being addressed in a rather peculiar way.

Magie you have to pack. You can't just go ship-skipping without your affects!

Except, of course, her feet were somewhat unresponsive. Shock weighing down her limbs, she took several long moments of deep-breathing to allow her mind and body to coordinate again. By the time she managed few steps away the voice was back on the comm again. Magie narrowly missed the wall as she tripped back to the device.

"Yes! I think so..."

She didn't wait to hear a response.

Approximately ten minutes later, suitcase packed, Magie pulled open the emergency crate in the cargo hold of the Magesteria. Inside were several things she could not ever remember having to use before, but recalled a lesson on the importance of knowing how. The space suit was sleek, fitted, and enhanced with all the latest tech for survival in the big dark expanse. At least...for a noted length of time.

Even had cute kitten heels - she'd forgotten about that!

[member="Liam Quez"]

Salee's shield would slowly narrow down upon the emergency beacon. Being a stealth shipcraft, it would remain out of sensors range, its black profile dark against the void of space. Precaution wasn't Micah's normal play, but it did when it dealt to matters in space. He had the supposed Talith curse over his head, and while when he was younger he was apt to push the limit, he'd learned the hard way on Crina what could happen.

And Kai wasn't here to pull him out of it.

Granted, practice could help him, but he wasn't the sort to enjoy crashing things as much as his younger sister, Nohei. Nope, that could be all hers. Besides, nothing a good pilot droid can't do.

It would take a bit longer before his ship would reach the emergency beacon site. For now, he simply would read his sensors to see what he could pick up.

Anything could be a trap.

[SIZE=10.6666666666667px]Hnngngfffffff.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6666666666667px]Fffffffff.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6666666666667px]fff.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6666666666667px]f-[/SIZE][SIZE=10.6666666666667px] wait, was that the shi- [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6666666666667px]No, Gabe. Go back to sleep.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6666666666667px]The last night was a blur of movements, thoughts and above all those [/SIZE][SIZE=10.6666666666667px]emotions[/SIZE][SIZE=10.6666666666667px]. Gabriel couldn’t exactly remember what the conclusion was of it all, but clearly it had been fun - because why would he otherwise be sprawled around the pool table?[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6666666666667px]Eventually the ship groaned again, followed by a shock that send Gabe flying from the table and crumbling in the corner of the cantina. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6666666666667px]“Ugh. Maaaaaaagggyyyy!” the lad would shout over the sound of his own head pounding. “The table was moooooving again, I told you we should- Maggy?” [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6666666666667px]His eyes blinked open and he suddenly realized he was all alone in the cantina. That brought him back from the land of the nearly-concussed to the land of the very-concerned, Gabe quickly jumped back up to his feet and immediately regretted that act.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6666666666667px]Everything swam in front of his vision.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6666666666667px]“By the… [/SIZE][SIZE=10.6666666666667px]feth.[/SIZE][SIZE=10.6666666666667px]” he groaned, steadying against the wall until his vision came back to him again. Then Gabe started walking, down the stairs… the blood didn’t seem like a good thing.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6666666666667px]What the kark had happened?[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6666666666667px][member="Magdalena Lethe"] | [member="Micah Talith"] | [member="Liam Quez"] | [member="Ibaris Varanin-Jacobs"][/SIZE]​

Liam Quez

L
I trusted the Princess to be somewhat capable of doing what she needed to do. Honestly the Ship would do most of the hard work for her, who ever built this thing was a genius. Anyways, I sauntered off to get dressed, yep I sauntered because I’m fully confident in my sexuality and who doesn’t love a man that’s capable of sauntering. Pulling on something quick and simple, I made my way towards the space protection suits. Things were a bit dated, but they were helpful enough. Pulling the suit on I made my way down the hatch, sliding down the pole I managed to avoid from burning anything between my legs.

Shaking out the wedgy, I made my way towards the airlock. Seemed the Ship didn’t want to get any closer so I was going to have to use the air tank, hopefully the girl had one too. I tethered myself to the ship, the last thing I wanted was to be floating off into the expanse and leaving these ladies to fend for themselves. My hand covered my heart as I pondered the horrible scenes of pillow fights and make overs without me there to moderate and judge. No, I couldn’t leave them to themselves. I had to be a hero!

The airlock opened and I was sucked out into the unforgiving space. I floated, spiraling a bit. Feeling like a space marine, I held up my arm as if it had a laser beam on the bicep. “Pew pew pew pew take that! pew pew pew.” I radioed back to Ibaris. “This is Liam Quez, Star Command do you copy?” I giggled as I continued to float towards the dead ship. Waving, I hoped the girl would notice me floating towards her. She needed to wait till I got closer, which wasn’t too far. Opening a microphone (lol loud speaker?) I shouted towards her. “WHEN I GET CLOSE JUMP INTO MY ARMS OKAY?” I drew closer and opened my arms waiting for her to jump.

[member="Gabriel Lethe"] [member="Ibaris Varanin-Jacobs"] [member="Micah Talith"] [member="Magdalena Lethe"]

An ear made of shadow perked up. It turned towards Micah as he called instructions to the droid he used to fly the ship. Vexen let out a sigh. He could make so much noise just reading a book, but at least she could normally sleep through that. She couldn't really be annoyed, of course. She still slept to a different schedule a lot of the time, but could quite easily have stayed comfortable in her corner of the engine room. However, when he was quietly studying she had taken to finding a nearby nook to settle down in. It felt safer that way. She didn't like to admit that a lifetime without affection or real contact with another being left her craving Micah's attention, and feeling distressed when left alone for too long. And so she stayed nearby, but would still grumble if he disturbed her rest, much to his chargrin.

Well, her sleep was ruined now. A claw reached out and felt about her blindly. After sweeping back and forth a couple of times, she found her goggles. She was quite enamoured with them, though not as much as with the brush he had made her. The one that always slid through her fur effortlessly. They adjusted to the light and allowed her to explore when the sun was up, or artificial lighting was on. Back in her filthy den, she had used a swap of cloth to cover her eyes at night. She still did prefer fabric over her eyes when sleeping, the tight fitting goggles and the rubber strap chafed and caught her hair.

Keeping her eyes closed she slid off the soft silk eye blind, and pulled on her goggles. Micah looked perturbed. Vexen crossed the space between them quietly, before plonking her muzzle down on his knee in an undignified manner and sighing. "Scratch?" she offered hopefully.

[member="Micah Talith"]

"AUGH!"

Magda had, at the moment in time that [member="Gabriel Lethe"] decided to wake up from his nap, been in the process of strapping on the last of her spacesuit. She hadn't exactly been expecting someone to just start hollering at her - rude - and for the briefest of moments was completely beside herself.

Oh my Gran, someone's on my shiiiip!

Oh, right, it's just Gabbi.

"Gabriel?" her voice cracked, somewhat out of stress and somewhat out of ... well, teenager things, "Is that you?" Sealing on her suit, Magda hoisted her bag strap over her head and wandered back into the main hold of the ship. "Gabbi? Gabs? GiJay? ...WHERE ARE Y- oh, hay, are you OK? The ship is dead and someone's come to rescue us, you need to put a spacesuit on."

Micah's ears perked as [member="Vexen"] would plop her head against his lap. He gave her a wry grin, his hand already moving to scratch her behind the ears. She was endearing in that way. Glancing back at the sensors, he gave a slight frown.

"Got an emergency signal. " he told Vex, moving his free hand to show her on the display. "That's it right there." he would explain, "But I'm not getting much right now."

The chances of pirates or that this was a trap was likely, which is why he was taking his time.

"Just doing some preliminary scans to see if there is anyone else around so we don't get any surprises." He told her, scratching just under and behind her right ear.

"How comfortable you feeling with your aurabesh sigils?" he would ask. Teaching Vex the basics of ... well Basic was a high priority. It helps when she could understand the various signs on the Rising Tide and wherever they would visit.

[member="Magdalena Lethe"]

[SIZE=10.6666666666667px]Gabby took one wide look at her, noticed the space suit and after that the words. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6666666666667px]The ship was dead? [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6666666666667px]How does a ship die? It ain’t like the thing had been alive to begin with, being an inorganic metallic creation that couldn’t exactly breathe or [/SIZE][SIZE=10.6666666666667px]live- [/SIZE][SIZE=10.6666666666667px]and he was about to make a snarky remark about it. But something made him stop.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6666666666667px]Part of it was that they were in a really.. like… really serious situation and [/SIZE][SIZE=10.6666666666667px]he [/SIZE][SIZE=10.6666666666667px]should be the responsible adult here. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6666666666667px]Da woulda expected that from him anyway, so it wouldn’t do good to be belligerent right now.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6666666666667px]“Moo, we are gonna have a long talk about your [/SIZE][SIZE=10.6666666666667px]driving[/SIZE][SIZE=10.6666666666667px] skills.” Gabe simply remarked, not being able to withhold that remark, before giving her a nod.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6666666666667px]“Alright, your ship. Lead on.”[/SIZE]

[member="Micah Talith"]
Vexen didn't quite follow what Micah was explaining. Partially because she didn't understand what scanners were or what "preliminary" meant. It was also because having just woken up and being scratched just so, she'd gone into half a daze.

However, her ears perked up when he mentioned her reading. Giving an exasperated sigh, before rolling her eyes she took her head off his leg and wandered off. "Someone is in trouble?" she asked as she sorted through her things. The defel was determined to learn to read, but as the same time she grew frustrated with her lack of progress.

Returning a moment later, she slapped down a small book entitled "The Ball is Red." Its back cover advised that it was suitable for early readers in the 3-5 age bracket.

"What's that?" she asked. Her left claw tapped on the word 'colour'. She hastily pulled the claw back, lest he see how misshapen it was.

There was a moment, a very short but intense moment, that Magda's jaw dropped at his comment and her eyes got really wide. The argument over driving skills was about to go for round 234 -

Fighters to the ring, DING DI-

"Alright, your ship. Lead on."

Magda puffed her cheeks from within her suit helmet but gave a smile and a nod. Right, they were about to run out of oxygen soon so the arguing should probably wait.

"There's another suit in the Emergency Chest, I'll get some of your things in my bag and meet you back there. ...I'm mostly sure the other suit doesn't have kitten heels," looking her brother head to toe, one hand held aloft, Magda considered what that would look like, "maybe." Actually she had no idea what the other suit was but his momentary concern for this would be enough to placate her want to argue. Sister trotted off into the guest loft and rifled through his things, grabbing what she believed to be male essentials and stuffing them in her bag. It all fit, somehow, sans potentially stinky socks because ew.

That was when she heard the yelling outside the ship. I mean, I'm fairly certain I recall that due to the vaccuum of space there actually isn't any sound at all, but that's terribly boring. So ...yelling, it was happening.

"Are you ready Gee?" she called as she hurried her way back into the cargo hold within the nose of the ship, "They're outside, I can hear them. Did you find the suit?"

[member="Gabriel Lethe"]

Ibaris Varanin

I
He just did what? Just left her at the controls? Deep breath. Deeeeep breath. She'd been paying attention, and knew exactly what to do, what to push, and when. The panic began to subside as focus took its place, and she could perform as per his instructions. This could be construed as a first lesson in piloting, a thought that entered her mind as she went over what he said about dropping the cloak and docking, only to have it be that the ship wasn't going to get any closer and he'd just worked her up for nothing.

"I hear you, Dork Command," she'd retorted, and said nothing further. Then she sat and waited... and waited, scritching Adas behind the ears when he sauntered up beside the pilot's chair where she'd settled in. It was comfortable enough to be sat in for a while, but after shifting around a few times she began to see how it might become uncomfortable, which in turn made her think of just how long she'd made Liam sleep in here before allowing him the mats in the training room. Some small part of her may or may not have felt bad... "Nah."

She curled her legs under herself, and propped her head up on the arm of the chair, sighing.

[member="Magdalena Lethe"] | [member="Vexen"] | [member="Gabriel Lethe"] | [member="Micah Talith"] | [member="Liam Quez"]

[member="Magdalena Lethe"]

[SIZE=10.6666666666667px]When Gabe found out that she had left his lucky socks behind he would be sooooooo pissed.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6666666666667px]Luckily enough he was too busy rummaging through the locker to find himself a space suit to really be concerned about that right now, as his hands brushed the fabric and pulled it up… feth. His hands held up a skin-tight latexy suit with freaking KITTEN heels. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6666666666667px]When dad found out about this… oh, boy. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6666666666667px]He wasn’t sure if pa would be laughing his butt off about him having to wear it or look awkwardly at Meggy for [/SIZE][SIZE=10.6666666666667px]buying it[/SIZE][SIZE=10.6666666666667px]. But in the end this wasn’t a laughing matter, this was a life and death situation that could only be resolved by… wearing the stupid suit… with kitten heels. How he managed to fit in it despite being taller and broader in the shoulders than his sister? [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6666666666667px]That would be a tale for a different time.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6666666666667px]“I am gonna kill her.” Gabe would mumble to himself. “Absolutely [/SIZE][SIZE=10.6666666666667px]kill[/SIZE][SIZE=10.6666666666667px] her.” [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6666666666667px]The mumbling went on, as he started walking. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6666666666667px]“The dangers of the Dark side? I will [/SIZE][SIZE=10.6666666666667px]show[/SIZE][SIZE=10.6666666666667px] her danger.” he would say as he almost inadvertently pranced through the hallways, while the kitten heels clicked against the durasteel floor.[/SIZE]

Yeah, those nasty socks totally did not make it into the bag. Magda even made a mental note to discreetly throw them out when he wasn't looking. But not right now, no, right now there were far more important things to take care of.

Such as getting a picture of Gabe in that suit.

"Gabe?!" She tried to stifle her laughter. Really, she did. But you know, the visor of her helmet kept her hand from holding her mouth shut and it just sorta...came out. Like a lot.

Haaaaahahahahaha-

This went on for a moment. Likely a very long moment for Gabe until she managed to run out of breath. With a long inhale Magda gently cleared her throat because she was a Lady.

"I mean... oh, good, you found a suit. That's fantastic. I knew there was another one in there."

Keeping a straight face was next to impossible. Magda bobbed her brows at him with a gentle cough before leading the way to the exit hatch with one hand rifling through her bag. Where is it ... she knew it was in there somewhere. This was, like, life or death here and she couldn't even find - aha!

"Oh, Gee, hold on a second, I think I-" click. Moment memorialized forever by her comm camera. Snnnrk. "Nope, nevermind, I have everything I need." She stepped into the exit chamber and waited for Gabe to follow before sealing it and engaging depressurization. At least without modulated gravity he wouldn't have to prance about in those heels.

[member="Gabriel Lethe"]

[member="Vexen"]

Micah gave a half grin, leaning forward from his seat to peer at where Vex had gestured to.

"Color?" he asked, aware that the Defel had attempted to hide her misshapen claw. That was what malnutrition did, but with time, her claws and fur would show a health and vibrancy that it had lacked before. While she certainly took meticulous care of herself, making sure she was well fed and cared for.

His forehead would scrunch up, frowning. How does one explain color? He would visibly mull over this for a moment. "In a nutshell, light hits objects in several different ways. Like... humans see a spectrum of light and when that light reflects off an object, it gives off a specific color."

He would tug up on his sleeve, past the gauntlet and the bracers he created to show off the tan of his upper forearm. "See, " under the green glow of the overhead piloting console lights, everything gave off a certain verdant hue.

"Because the lights on the console are a green color," he gestured to the closest one, then pointed over to his arm. "It gives everything a green hue." he then would gesture to Vex with a grin. " Or just like when you are under your ultraviolet light... and you see all the different colors of your fur. Those different colors have different names." he gave the red apple a tap.

"This is an apple. This particular apple has a red color."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom