Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Somewhere a Emperor is Frowning (Onyx/Moridin/Shaw)

Darren Onyx

D
Onyx was sitting in the meeting room of his Fury class star-fighter. He was expecting a visit from the Emperor himself. It shocked him when he received the news. He knew it wasn't good either. He knew news of him wanting to overthrow the Empire had reached him. He knew Moridin and had fought with him before. He was a merciless man. He knew he would try and kill Onyx when presented with a chance.

To ensure he wasn't alone, Onyx sent a coded transmission to his long time friend Darren Shaw. The encryption read:

"Darren. This is Onyx. I know we had some misunderstandings the last time we met on Yavin, but I need your help. The Emperor knows about me and my plans to overthrow him and the Empire. I need you to meet me at the set of coordinates from which this message was sent. I need someone who can help me try and talk my way out. Or at least help me escape if things go bad. I understand if you don't want to face the great Moridin but if you want to help I'll transfer some credits your way. Thank you.
Your Friend,
-Onyx"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom