Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Something. . .Something. . . Darkside

Well it occurred to me that time has pasted icly and I at this point have no explanation on what my character's have been doing all this time I've been gone. So I've posting this for suggestions that anyone else might want to see happen.

I play:
Kiyala Demont: WOD Spellweaver/Ex-Sith Inquistor/Princess

Kiara Decoix: Sith Lord/Non-Council/Business Woman

Donovan Baldor:
Jai of Dathomir/Jedi Padawan/Empath

Miri Shorn:
Medic/Protected by the Male Shorns/Open

Rebellious Vanguard
Kiara could've been in search of some 'dark secrets' we all know this galaxy hides.

Kiyala could've simply been in hiding, waiting for her time to re-emerge.

As for what should happen to both, I'd be willing to play that out with you. Ventasia has had a run in with each on at least one occasion. And neither was exactly 'pleasant'.

@[member="Kiyala Demont"]

Suhr

S
@[member="Kiyala Demont"]

Kiyala Demont: Could have been putting research into new spells/continuing utilising them/doing whatever a princess does

Kiara Decoix: Using their position as a Sith Lord in order to further their business by way of taking out competition with lightsabers.

Donovan Baldor: Continuing their padawan studies to help them progress towards the long term goal of Jedi Knight.

Miri Shorn: Healing people in warzones/people that have been affected by war.

Just my 50 galactic credits.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom