Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Something new seems appropriate

Christian Slade

In Darkness I Thrive
So I've had the sig you can see below for some time now. I really like it and I think it's got quite a good feel to it, but I have been sporting it a while. I was also curious to see what other artists here at the site have to offer, so if any of you want to take a crack at it then by all means please do.

In my avatar is the actor Taylor Kitsch, who I've used since conception of this character, so please use whatever pictures or gifs you feel would look good in whatever you come up with. ^_^

Also if you want to throw a quote in there I just came up with this off the top of my head,
"Gambling's fun and all..."
second separate line
"...but not when you're gambling with your life."

Thankz guiz! :p

CHANI

[member="Christian Slade"] hope it captures the feeling.

24m9wrc.jpg

Christian Slade

In Darkness I Thrive
Dalansa said:
[member="Christian Slade"] Nope. That's done on a kindle app. My main computer has more crap on it than the Holiday Special.
Lol, well it's not a bad attempt at all, you just need to take your time with it I suppose. The fonts a little blurry. Any alternatives?

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
[member="Christian Slade"] - Looks like you're getting a good few responses. www.signavatar.com works well for me in that respect.

Couldn't make the text fit how it came together, but honestly I think it'd look better as one line above and below the image.

tumblr_n5ws0lsico1rnpi4to1_500.gif

Christian Slade

In Darkness I Thrive
Ashin Varanin said:
[member="Christian Slade"] - Looks like you're getting a good few responses. www.signavatar.com works well for me in that respect.

Couldn't make the text fit how it came together, but honestly I think it'd look better as one line above and below the image.

tumblr_n5ws0lsico1rnpi4to1_500.gif
You might be right, sweet cig! Anyone got a cig rotating code?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom