Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Something Cold, Something Old

The embrace deepen with each second Petra allowed it. Her legs tighten a little more too. The idea of rebuilding her cult was pleasant and added nicely to the enjoyment from the kiss. Petra slowly parted her lips from the doctor’s. To make sure there was a physical connection, she had a hand caressing Anemone’s neck and the other moved down the side.

Staring at Anemone, her eyes gazed pass the surface and were trying to peer deeply into the soul. Petra used the moment to speak her silky words for the doctor’s ears to be caressed. “You are mine, doctor… you’ll be my first claim in this era and the rebirth of my cult is important.” The hand sliding down the side of Anemone moved crossed her stomach. “You can willingly become my first Opitvus Res or resist learning in the end that you’ll see it my way with pleasure, obedient, love, and true purpose. So sweetie, give yourself to your Goddess or resist my offer?”

Anemone Nivalis

M.D., Expert Trauma Surgeon
Lost in the passionate hold of danger was Anemone. Part of her was screaming to stop this, though that part was silenced as Petra's legs once more tightened their grip. Just lightly, she chased after Petra's lips as they left her own, breaking what had been such a wonderful moment. At least, in her mind. She gazed into the endless pools that were the witches eyes as she could feel the hand working its way about her body.

"You are mine, doctor¦ you'll be my first claim in this era and the rebirth of my cult is important." Anemone simply blinked as the words cascaded into her ears. She had been claimed? In what way exactly? With her mind still stuck on the embrace, the words only confused her. But things became quite clear, quite quick.

"You can willingly become my first Opitvus Res or resist learning in the end that you'll see it my way with pleasure, obedient, love, and true purpose. So sweetie, give yourself to your Goddess or resist my offer?" Her eyes widened in her head as she posted her hands on the witch's shoulders, attempting to push away and create space. "No. T-this is wrong. I can't..I won't." Distance. Space. That was what she needed now. She was confused, turned on, and scared. She needed to get away from the woman before things got out of hand.

"Shhh... sweetie... relax" Petra softly instructed Anemone as her hand was brought up to caress the woman's cheek. Her legs kept in almost lock around the doctor. She also continued to use her soft seductive tone, caressing the cheek as she spoke more. "No... this isn't wrong, this is right for you. You feel the draw towards me." Petra slid her hand up from the doctor's cheek to a hand on one of her shoulders. She brushed the hand lightly. Then softly and slowly push it to slide off her shoulder. "It is natural to resist from the fear and confusion at first, sweetie but it is alright."

The witch looked at Anemone's eyes, staring deeply as she questioned the good doctor. "Have you ever wanted to find your soul-mate, sweetie? That one person that can make you burn with desire and lust and same time scare you a bit of how well connect you are to them... don't you wonder if that person is out there for you?" Petra took a moment to pause for silence. Then she ended with another question, "How do you feel right now, dear?"

Anemone Nivalis

M.D., Expert Trauma Surgeon
Relax? Did she really say relax? Relaxing wasn't something that Anemone could readily do in this state. Petra was attempting to take her, and seduction wasn't quite the word to use in this case. Petra's tone remained relaxed as her hand petted Anemone's cheek. With just the slightest brush of the limb, Anemone's hand fell from the woman's shoulder, though all she could was watch it, as if she was stuck in time. Her struggle continued, though to no avail. Pushing a way was all she could do, but as the seductive witch's words found way to her ear, little by little Anemone's struggle seemed to disappear.

Once more, she glanced into Petra's eyes as her body was no long putting forth the resistance is did before. Her hands found themselves placed on Petra's shoulders, though with but a soft grasp. As Anemone pondered the questions that had been thrown to her, she unconsciously began inching closer to the witch, her body closing the distance between the two. Not only was she unable to answer the questions posed to her, but it seemed all her will was seemingly gone, as if she was completely at the witch's mercy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom