Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Suggestion Some bbcode suggestions

KinkyPrawn

Snappy Boi
Factory Judge
I've seen some bbcode that is missing on Chaos' new Xenforo system and I think it would be handy to have some more code for peeps to use.

A few suggestions are:

-Fancybox 1-3 (adds some cool frames that are handy for character sheets, tech write ups, all kinds of things. Fancybox 3 also has a space where you can add pics in
-glow (puts a nice glow behind the letters that makes it stand out a bit)
-abbr (adds a a box that shows when you hover your mouse over it. Useful for extra description, writing in a different language, and all kinds of other uses)
-pbox (allows you to use a picture in the background and write over it)
-accordion (similar to tabs, but instead of making tabs, it adds a box that drops down when you click/tap on it)

There are tons more bbcode that Xenforo can use, but these are just a few that I think people could use all over the place for all kinds of things

Bunker-level Normal
-glow (puts a nice glow behind the letters that makes it stand out a bit)

Eww, no. I thought this died with geocities.

-abbr (adds a a box that shows when you hover your mouse over it. Useful for extra description, writing in a different language, and all kinds of other uses)

OMG, yes, this one. This one is so helpful for making references to things (which, admittedly on a Star Wars site, there are a lot of references to be made).

I'm meh on the rest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom