Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Solia Tala

NAME: Solia Tala
PLANET OF ORIGIN: Onderon
FACTION: Republic Jedi
SPECIES: Human
SKIN: Caucasian
HEIGHT: 5'8"
WEIGHT: 146 lbs
EYES: Navy Blue
HAIR: White
RELATIVES: Mother and younger sister before being brought to the order
DISTINGUISHING MARKS: N/A
FORCE SENSITIVE: Yes

1388762704413.jpg

SKILLS
  • Basic Force Push - Low Level
  • Basic Sense - Low Level
  • Basic Force Speed - Low Level
  • Force Enhancement - trying to learn
  • Lightsaber Combat - Basic Understanding of Ataru, Currently relies upon standard concepts of melee weapon combat
  • Unarmed Combat - Proficient

STRENGTHS
  • Gentle bearing and demeanor, she often is generally one to try and offer her help to protect others
  • Combat oriented, when battle draws near Solia is often prepared, having driven herself during her time at the temple to someday works towards being a Guardian. She is decent for her status in lightsaber and unarmed combat, and can handle a blaster rifle fine.
  • Driven, Solia has an intense desire to grow as both a warrior and person. She wishes to become a full Jedi someday and admirably perform as someone who can maintain peace and hope.
WEAKNESSES
  • Cannot handle technological obstacles well, i.e. hacking or programming
  • straightforward in most ways, stubbornly direct and holding to personal notions of fairness though it can often mean doing some things inefficiently
  • During moments where duty or danger are top priority she can come off as detached or cold as she ignores some possibilities to act on the most direct path

GEAR
  • Lightsaber
  • Blaster Pistol
  • Commlink
  • Holo Datapad
  • Jedi robes

SHIP

PERSONALITY
Young and energetic, Solia is a girl who wants nothing more than to be a true defender of the Republic and a proper Jedi someday. Due to the turbulent times and the threat of the sith the galaxy has faced in recent years she has often worked then in the years being raised at the temple to become an adept fighter, valuing technique and the development of her abilities to contribute to the war effort when she could finally be recognized and ascend to a full padawan. She feels the Sith threatening the safety of the Republic makes it difficult to focus on normally maintaining the peace when the dark side is at the very door. Yet, all the same she longs to be able to focus on those normal Jedi missions and know the people value them and aren't afraid of an overarching threat.

BIOGRAPHY
Born on Onderon before she was found and brought to the Jedi Temple, Solia left behind a mother and younger sister she only briefly remembers. Most of the apprentices she later studied and worked alongside during her training and education she recalls more favorably as her family, along with some of the teachers who imparted the knowledge of the Jedi Code to her, along with the teachings of wielding the force and other skills. Wishing to become a powerful force against fear and shadows, Solia worked hard to refine her skills in combat. Specifically seeking to begin to emulate the Ataru form, who she fervently hopes to find a master for to train her correctly in. A frustration has built up in Solia as she continues to find little progress some of the time, especially as she feels the rest of the galaxy moves faster around her. She hardly noticed when the Republic started faltering and there was a schism in the order as the Silver Jedi separated, but left with little to understand, other than she wished to learn and become a person capable of representing the Jedi, Solia has remained with the Republic as she tries to make sense of the shifting tides.

KILLS

BOUNTIES COLLECTED

DUELING RING MATCHES

GRAND TOURNAMENT MATCHES

ROLE-PLAYS
http://starwarsrp.net/topic/44335-out-of-her-league/ - Solia's debut

[member="Jason Arkada"]

Really?

You should go see Cam or Alva's, I put more work in theirs, Doll's too.

I also did a lot of lore for Alva's homeworld Crina, so I just didn't feel I did as well here when I realize I know very little of the Jedi side of things.

XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom