Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sol Dios

tie_fighter_pilot_by_jamga.jpg
"If you stall, accelerate."
g e n e r a l _ i n f o r m a t i o n
TP-A267*

CALLSIGN:
Saberjocky

SPECIES:
Human - SEE PURITY REPORT

PURITY-LEVELS-REPORT:

95% - "A267's genealogy records survived the evacuation of Courscant and has been verified by Military Intelligence."

MCC:
10,000 - Force Sensitivity confirmed.

VOCAL-SAMPLE:

LINK

PLANET-OF-BIRTH:
Corella, Inner-rim

FACTION:
Galactic Empire.

Flight Lieutenant.

MOS.
PILOT::TIE INTERCEPTOR::ACE

p h y s i c a l _ i n f o r m a t i o n

HEIGHT
Five feet, nine inches

BUILD
Endomorphic

COMPLEXION

Fair

HAIR
Grey

b i o g r a p h y _ a n d _ s k i l l s

STRENGTHS
Could it be?: Dios excels at critical thinking, a trait that he fully exploits in conjunction with his force sensitivity.
While untrained, Dios's reflexes are nonetheless augmented by his latent potential. Dios is aware of this, and has built his flight doctrine around his abilities.

Imperial Ace: Dubbed 'The Phantom of Rodia' by his peers, Lieutenant Sol Dios is one of our oldest serving and effective pilots. His book 'Fundamental targets' had recently been honored by the Imperial Flight Academy. When engaged in a dogfight, Dios's strategy is the maneuver. His intelligence, superior reflexes, and force sensitivity all grant him exceptional skill during a one and one dogfight

WEAKNESSES
Age: Dios is at the point where his body is beginning to deteriorate, which heavily affects his stamina. Currently his maximum deployment time between rests is a solid hour, but heavy combat and stress can reduce that number in half.

Duelist: Lieutenant Dios excels at one to one dogfighting, however he suffers against multiple opponents. His age further complicates this weakness, fighting multiple opponents will shorten his deployment time.

BIO:

Sol Dios is the orphan and only son of Major Ra Dios, a TIE commander who was killed in action during skirmish with the SJO. Dios became a ward of the Emperor, and raised at 'Tarkin's Point' There imperial orphans are trained from a young age to be strict adherents and upholders of the Emperor, the Empire, and it's Moffs. Tarkin's point, and other facilities like it, serves the purpose of education and military training centers for Imperial Officers, Pilots, and Stormtroopers for the Imperial Military.

Training in this respect is highly demanding, and is designed to weed out the weak as soon as possible so as to concentrate on the most skilled candidates. Training includes military exercises, weapons proficiency, hand-to-hand combat, tactical studies, and is directed at ensuring the total dedication of the student, and imbedding a deep rooted loyalty to the Empire.

He joined the Imperial Starfighter Corps at eighteen and retired at forty six.

-SERVICE RECORD COMING SOON-

c u r r e n t _ r o l e p l a y s

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom