Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SocMin Fed

KM1-SGtD.jpg

Corporation Name: SocMin Fed (Soceras Mining Federation)

Headquarters: Soceras

Locations:
-Verga (mining base, largest moon of Soceras)
-Nothern Hemisphere of Soceras (harvesting wood to sell as a natural resource in housing)

Operations: Mining and natural resource harvesting

Rationale: James Justice began committing a series of jaunts across the rock known a Soceras, one that resulting in a high-stakes Sabbaacc tournament. Through a series of wins the spacer and well-practiced gambler won a plenitude of incredibly small mining operations; most being as small as a mineral harvesting droid or machine. Though to be fair, its not really gambling when one uses the Force to win....
Satisfied, James left the place and easily consolidated the various small prospectors into one singular entity he called SocMin Fed. His intent was clear; to supply his fellow businessmen with natural resources and sell surplus on the market.

Tier: 1

Description: SocMin Fed is an actually legitimate business. The sole purpose is to gather raw materials for Justice Shipping to sell for use to their allies. They gather raw materials on the planet of Soceras and its volcanic moon, Verga. Upon refining and processing these materials they are stored on-world until they are distributed.

The workforce is a homogeneous mixture of both organic and robotic beings. The majority of equipment pre-dates the Empire, some even are older than Clone Wars; a testament to the poverty of Soceras and their junker's ability to keep machines running beyond the warranty or usefulness.

All of the workers answer directly to James Justice, though is often willing to outsource the work to the other higher echelons of Justice Shipping when he is busy working or securing deals to sell said material.

Subsidiaries: none
Primary Source:

This is a subsidiary of Justice Shipping

RESEARCH REVIEW

Star Wars Canon:
Pending initial review

Starwars Chaos:
Pending initial review

WITHOUT DEV THREADS
Pending initial review

WITH DEV THREADS
Pending Initial review

SUGGESTIONS
Pending Inital review

[member="James Justice"]
Is this a subsidiary of Justice Shipping?

James Justice said:
Description: SocMin Fed is an actually legitimate business. The sole purpose is to gather raw materials for Justice Shipping to sell for use to their allies.
This needs to be more descriptive as to what the business does, why it does it, and how.

[member="Bianca"]

Ok added more to how it works, if that isn't enough feel free to let me know.

Yes this will be a subsidary of Justice Shipping. Basically to put our foot in the door with the mercantile part of "Shipping" that we are hoping to crack.

Note: I have never done this before, if I am doing it wrong feel free to tell me and I will totally be ok with changing how I am going about this. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom