Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Auction SocMin Fed CORTOSIS AUCTION

Cortosis. You want it, you need it, its here.

Our crew at SocMin Fed in a daring dev thread have procured several crates full of cortosis for you. This metal shall be sold in this said auction; proceeds shall go to feed a hungry twe'lik. The auction ends Sunday at Midnight central time.

Dev thread for Cortosis here.

Let the bidding start at 500,000 credits. Trade shall also be considered for equally valuable or rare objects; fighters, speeders, armor, weapons, military units, Force artifacts, etc.

Please tag both myself and whoever bid before you. Thank you and enjoy your complimentary snacks.

[member="Grudge The Grutt"] Alright thank you very much. :)

[member="Queen Sovereign"] As much as I would love to accept a bid this high and you are my ally, I am afraid I would need to see some threads where money is made to accept something of that level in good conscience

[member="James Justice"]

A transmission from Warren Century would come in.

"200,000 credits for a single crate of the Cortosis. You will also get discounts on all my products for life, and a custom made piece of technology. I happen to need it for a project. So will you accept it?"

[member="Warren Century"]
[member="Grudge The Grutt"]
[member="Durza the Zealous"]
[member="Queen Sovereign"]

Alright, so this auction has been concluded. After consulting with the primary recipients of the cash, [member="Stardust"] and [member="Gray Raxis"], we have determined that Grudge the Grutt has been approved for this transation. The money shall be split evenly between Stardust and Gray, these mutants shall be added to the registry of Justice Shipping and Co weaponry, in return the two monetary beneficiaries shall receive 250,00 credits each from Justice Shipping and Co's accounts.

Thank you all for participating and I look forward to seeing you all again very soon! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom