Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Soceras!!

Ok, so, we have our first official planet approved. Soceras. Link is here:
http://starwarsrp.net/topic/72894-soceras/

WHAT WE WILL DO.
So, there are a LOT of great things we can do with this. I have a few ideas, and I welcome yours too. :) The more creativity we get on these things, the better. So, I will begin posting a few threads for us to do very soon, and those who want to be involved are more than welcome to jump in! What kinda adventures can you expect to see in the near future?

-Fighting Mutants
-Scavenging across ship graveyards for bars of gold and jewels
-Running against Communist regimes spy-like missions. Super intense stuff.
-helping seat ourselves in a crime-based city as one of the major players

WHAT YOU WILL SEE.
As my DJ hero Asselo would say "these will be the Years." While these threads will be epic and certainly not for the feint of heart, you may want to have in mind what else you will be facing in these threads besides just money and shooting:

-Creative moments and opportunities for Character Development
-sabotage and spy-like moments with intensity and suspense
-serious possibilities for failure with in-game consequences
-Han-Solo style runs and missions

RESPONSE.
Are you pumped yet? Good! You so should be. If your pallet has been whetted, post bellow:

-Which of these mission styles your interested
-what of the expected things you are wanting to partake in (please list two; and money and Shooting should be excluded, they are a given ;) )
-Any input you have for mission ideas--we are built on creativity and far be it from me to stifle that!

I look forward to seeing you on the threads!

Actually, need to research your planet better.... if there is anywhere that is under-developed, and relatively difficult for traversing, I -might- use it as that major personal-plot I'd mentioned to you a while back. Especially if there is a readily available supply of NPC baddies present lol!

[member="James Justice"]

I can map the southern wastes. Jack is an Instinctive Astrogator. Just shoot me a Pm and Tag me as well. Running a massive amount of threads right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom