Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

So Your my new master? Huh...

This thread is happening within another thread in a ship.
http://starwarsrp.net/topic/76068-fly-to-the-moon-weve-got-slaving-to-do/

As one was shown the back room and he was showing her part he had available she knew he wouldn't have the exact part she needed but she could improvise she always did. She grabbed a few things from his hand ans placed the on a table grabbing a mirror angling it right then taking tweezers pealing the Skin plating enough to look into the face. "Ahh yep you damaged them pretty bad." She then walked over to a shelf grabbing computer chips and taking only small pieces from them and putting them into the broken parts then using a miniature torch to place them. It took her a good half an hour before she was done now all that had to be done was the "Human" part the face texture. She looked around the room trying to find the right equipment but yet he didn't have what she needed she sighed and carefully place the damaged "Skin" to make it acceptable. "So how meany slave you got?" That was the best she could do to create small talk at the moment up until now she really didn't interact with other beings so this should be fun for her.

[member="Vincente Zann"]

Vincente raised an eyebrow at her and smiled "Sorry about that" He murmurred as she fixed herself. He ran a hand through her hair softly as a means of an apology, the best he could come up with at the time "Well, You'd be my first direct slave, though the Consortium itself handles some slave trading itself" He explained, sittting back to watch her work. She was quite something, a very pleasingly human androd he reckoned

"So...whats your name if I might ask?" He...well asked, standing up. Crossing the little workship he headed to the kitchenette in the corner to begin brewing some caf for himself, and the girl if she wanted some as well

[member="FAB-1"]

As she placed the last layer of skin back her felt a hand go through her hair and had a quick urge of breaking the hand but had to resit. She then turned to look at him. "I have a protocol name but other wise I don't have one. Protocol name FAB-1. I guess I've never been called anything thinking about it." It felt strange she couldn't remember anybody calling her anything actually.

[member="Vincente Zann"]

"FAB-1 ..... The Fabolous One" Vincente murrmurred with a little smirk as he looked the cute android over "We'll, I suppose it is nice to meet you, even if circumstances are somewhat.....strained. I'm sure we'll manage to get along however, you'll fine im quite fun to be around in the long run" The crime lord chuckled, removing his hand from the girl's body
[member="FAB-1"]

1 showed a small smile that made her appearance even more innocent and giggled a little. "I'm sure we will get along very well. After all i was programmed to fit into any group needed i'll change a few things and i will be truly apart of the group!" She got up and walked over to were the drinks were and grabbed a small bottle of alcohol and walked next to him setting next to him so may i know your name or shall i just call you master?" she said with a teasing smile.

[member="Vincente Zann"]

"While I would enjoy being called Master all of the time...My name is Zann. Vincente Zann" He explained with a soft smile of his own back at her. His hand found it's way back to teh android's hair, softly stroking it as he considered hte future of himself and the consortium as a whole

[member="FAB-1"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom