Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

So YOU are Sempra the Hutt (complete)

Word had started filtering through the clientele on the streets before the Palace. Urgent messages of be prepared filled Bree’s inbox. She could only laugh at each one as she read through them.

You would think that the Queen Mother of Hapes was coming this way” She shook her head and looked up at Zara who wrung her hands over and over, “but what do we do Bree I mean, he’s so…and we’re soo….” Zara frowned at her boss.

Well we have three intimates that have not been booked, keep them open. Make sure we have lots of snacks on hand, and keep the wine going for all our other customers

A siren went off inside the Palace alerting them of the arrival of someone important.

Bree tonight wore gauzy light pink material that showed the shadow of her figure as she moved beneath it. The fabric allowed for enough to be seen for a hint not enough for a complete image. She took a deep breath, there were reasons to have this visitor and those reasons could not be shared with Zara.

Bree rose up and walked into the Palace soft pink light bathed every corner, she looked towards the doors, and the double doors were open to allow for entry.

Bree smiled when the large slug like creature made its way into the first room of the Palace. “[member="Sempra the Hutt"] we finally meet, I am Breanna” She did not know whether to hold out a hand or offer a drink.

Sempra and his small band of followers paused at the entrance. At first he did not seem to notice [member="Breanna Volsh"], his great head slowly turning, reptilian eyes meassuring the room. They finnaly found Breanna and he fixed eyes with the beautiful creature. To most this would hace been an unpleasent experience but the mind of Breanna was not a common one.
After a few seconds of silence the hutt raised his gaze and with a content nod an invisible chain was loosened and his small entourage of slaves and body guards ([member="Dillon Trask"] [member="Nyx"] [member="Maanis Vizla"]) relaxed and spread out somewhat in the palace.

His deep voice resonated words as he slowly spoke accompanied with grand even slower geasures with his arms.

An albino slave stepped forth.

"The magnificent Sempra Besadii Dhakun, gladly accepts your invitation. He recognises your establishment as a masterpiece attuned to the mind and pleasure of many." the albino bowed sligthly yoward Breanna as he listened carefully to his masters words.

"In his wisdom the great Sempra also wishes to see the Pink pleasure palace prosper in order for such as himself to come and relax from the hardships of his daily duties."

The hutt rose his head towering over the situation.

"You may show his highness to a proper location in this facility and display the services you have to offer to the great Sempra."

[member="Sempra the Hutt"]​
It was all she could do standing there watching him slither into the Palace with his slaves at ever turn. She looked on them all and felt sorry, she backed up a few steps and looked to Sempra as his interpreter spoke Bree decided there she would have to learn to speak Hutt just in case he said something else and his staff said the opposite. Just in case.

It is pleasing to me and my ancestors that the magnificent Sempra would grace us with his presence. Bree raised her hand and to show him the way. They entered the center room Zara and Tia stood there holding back the curtains.

This is one of the most comfortable of spaces She knew that they would have to take couches out of the room to accomodate him and leave in some of the other furniture so that the intimates could...well... attend him. Along the edges were the couches arranges in a manner to cover half of the room, the curtains had been pulled higher taking out much of the extra billows and yet they still went to the floor to where no one could see in, or out.

The oil was already heating. I am assigning three of my ladies to see to your comfort, if you need something please ask.

Zara, Tia and Cerys stood by the doorway, smling Bree looked over. Zara knowing someone had to move first, "WE begin by rubbing oils all over the body to soften the skin and provide contact between us. The oil is unscented so as to not compete with any other scents. Our Palace is always scented with a mixture of sandalwood and coconut" Zara headed over dipping her hands into the oil and beginning with the tail she began her task. Tia and Cerys followed they however began with his hands.

Bree looked to the interpreter, "Does your master require anything else?"

Sempra allowed himself to enjoy the massage and shivered pleasently as the three lesser beings commenced.

The Albino slave turned to his master about her question, not bothering with translating. After a moment Sempra let out a sigh and adressed her:

"The magnificent Sempra approves of this method and will be expecting it to continue for some time. He also wishes to allow yourself a joint venture with him. It concerns a product that the wise Sempra spent much time on, its fine quality is not easy to find elswhere." the slave produced a small bag. Its content most likely recognised by [member="Breanna Volsh"].

"This is not the ordinary spice you will find on the streets. This is a high quality product and as a palace of pleasures we are certain this is something your establishement should be able to provide. You will find that his lordships price is very reasonable and in this deal you will not have to worry about a thing, except selling of course."

The slave leaves the bag to Breanna.

"This sample is a gift, for you or any customer of your choice. We assure you that bussiness with the cunning Sempra will fill your coffers and steady your supply of the finest quality spice on Nar Shadda."

The hutts eyelids were half closed as his body still enjoyed the treatment. Yet, his attention was set on Breannas answer.

ohhh my she thought as she stood there, she could tell the woman were doing their work the amount of effort it took each of them to exert in order to get the right amount of pressure.

"A joint venture you say" the bag when it was produced Bree knew what it was, she had seen product on the walkways, but not inside the palace. And yet now he was here offering it to her to sell for him. On his behalf.

"This is a very generous offer one I was not expecting. I must consider this and what it would mean to the Palace. The Palace is a place of sensuality heightened by enticing the sense of taste, hearing, sight, touch, and smell. The most magificent Sempra honors me and I pray he give me time to consider" And consider carefully for going into business with the Hutt could easily land her in two places...a jail cell, and a coffin.

"We offer many drinks and foods, perhaps something to set the mood for the rest of the evening" Spice..

Sempra chuckled at Breannas comment. His posture started to relax as the proffessionals found his tense spots.

"Sempra the exhalted understands the wisdom of caution for any bussiness man... Or woman. Yet in this case he also feels that his product would be an ineviteble part of your menu. He says that he would prefer to have an answer soon. He wishes to forward that a new but promising establishment as this one will not go unheard on this fine moon. Every night counts and money being lost is not something that pleases Sempra or his friends." the slave pauses and listens to his masters words.

"The wise Sempra believes that someone as serviceminded as yourself soon will understand the necessity of such a product in your fine establishment and therefore wishes to celebrate."

"The generous Sempra wishes to send for wine, the best of the house. Also make sure refreshments are passed to his entourage. please madame [member="Breanna Volsh"] - let us know your answer soon."

The pale slave bowed and took a step back toward his master. The hutt sat enjoying his treatment, only partly watching what was going on around him. He would however listen very carefully on Breannas answer.

Zeltrons are creatures of pleasure and all that brings pleasure, some even used spice to enhance their experiences but not Breanna and she did not encourage her staff to either. It was highly addictive and gave anyone, and any place that sold it a reputation.

"The Palace has been fortunate enough to have a couple of bottles of Veronian berry wine on hand, would the great Sempra be interested in those. Then perhaps something a bit more dry than sweet." Bree wasn't sure how to answer.

Bree smiled and nodded, noting how the staff continued to move about Sempra continuing to rub his body. Zara looked over briefly at Bree and shook her head then quickly went back to work. [member="Jericho"] would not approve of this not one moment would he....or would he. NO remember he did not even drink that evening...and then her parents what would they say..oh she knew the answer on that as well.

"The offer of spice is extremely tempting. The great Sempra understands that it is not the way of pleasure to dull the senses, surely he can tell just from the time the intimates have been with him that pleasure is about the heightening of senses. I am not sure how spice aside from the credits would enhance the pleasure of the palace. Can the great Sempra enlighten me on this?" She exhaled softly thankful that she was beginning to think again.

The hutt nooded approvingly at the wine.

"The mighty Sempra is impressed by the wine and wish for more." the albino translated. "He also explains that not being able to provide spice on Nar Shadda is much like not being able to provide water on tatooine." the hutt chuckled in between generous moans as the massage continued.

"However, since in his wisdom, he realises that you are looking for a special sensation Sempra is not offering street spice. No, the generous Sempra plans for your establishment to be the sole provider of a new product on Nar Shadda, not yet on the market. This spice will offer an extactic experience above the normal, and enhance, not dull the senses of pleasure." the albino translated in between Sempras words.

"Sempra will in his generosity make sure that the Pink Pleasure Palace does not attract the wrong kind, he believes that the two of you can see a mutual and very beneficial future together here on Nar Shadda. Starting with this product."

[member="Breanna Volsh"]

[member="Sempra the Hutt"]

Bree looked over to Marius "Perhaps a cask of the Blossom wine from Naboo for the magnificent Sempra" Marius nodded and disappeared he would bring up a cask and keep it in the room Hutts were known for enjoying food, wine, and power.

"I would not want the Pleasure Palace to become known as a hive of drug addicts, that too defeats the purpose that this place was created Sempra. I have to honor my father's wishes on the principles upon which he built this place. I am very leary of drugs." Bree looked down at the bag again she did not know how much that bag was worth, bu she also knew that the Hutts kept slaves.

"Perhaps the magnificent Sempra would allow me to tour his processing facility to see how this product is made, perhaps if I understand it better I would not feel so....uneasy. It would make business between us easier and build a level of confidence that I am lacking right now" She smiled, she wanted to be diplomatic about all of this, she was trying her best. If she wanted to put a hurt on the slave market, and to feel others who were enslaved by no means of their own doing she needed to get into that world.

Sempra so far was her closet lead to doing just that.

Sempra chuckled and he rose from the massage adjusting his stance to tower the situation.
As he spoke his voice was bore a more dominating tone.

"The wise Sempra might very well give you an insight into operations once you have proven yourself a trustworthy bussiness partner. This however is a chance for yourself to gain riches faster and without...." the albino translator turned to Sempra searching for words. "... without road bumps. We can find another location on Nar Shadda, but you will be contacted by others, and others after that. Eventually you will be forced to give in. All on Nar Shadda do. It is the way of the smugglers moon pretty [member="Breanna Volsh"] ."

" And they will offer lower quality then what the cunning Sempra is. And apary from being stuck with a less agreeable product we would be very much inclined to consider you a competitor. We do not want that do we?
"

The hutt remained "standing" waiting for the wine and answer.

Bree pulled a chair out climbing up into it so that she was on equal view with Sempra. She would not be intimidated in her own place, "I'm not a fan of drugs Sempra I don't care how lucrative they are, and not every place on Nar Shaddaa has succumbed to having to deal in drugs just to make money." Bree wasn't mad, nor truly upset she just needed to let Sempra know she would not be pushed, or intimated by anyone.

She knew that there were some customers that had come in asking if they offered a mind alterating drug to help with their experience. Bree frowned on it something awful but customers and what they wanted were what business was about, except her father wanted people to know their own bodies before they polluted it with other things.

Just then Marius rolled in the cask of Blossom wine. She didn't particularly care what others thought of her, besides she was a zeltron people naturally though all kinds of odd things as it was. that last part of his sentence certainly sounded like a threat, that if she didn't give in that they'd do bad things to her business, and maybe her staff. Truthfully she didn't want anything to do with it.

"I'd like a sample of this superior product"

[member="Sempra the Hutt"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom