Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

So what's new

Grand Admiral, First Order Central Command
I've been gradually getting back into the Star Wars groove, and figured while I batter my muse into willingness again I may as well lurk around and see what's going on.

So what's new with the faction? Besides uh, the whole event schtick. We at war with anyone?

J3C0

J
Still at war with the Republic.

We also finally won a fleeting battle against them. So...wooo!

Welcome back mate.

Not much has changed in leadership of the Navy, although [member="Boan Rein"] has been promoted to some degree.

We do have a few new ships for the fleet to utilize in the future that I have submitted to the factory (and have been approved):

Terentatek-class Starfighter, an elite Ultrachrome fighter that is a heavy hitter and is powered by an Isotope-5 reactor;
Massassi-class Frigate, an anti-starfighter frigate that can temporarily create interdiction fields through its engines and is equipped with extremely pin-point accurate targeting sensors in order to create a double-whammy against those pesky fliers.

[member="Cyrus Tregessar"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom