Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

So umm Hi

Just posting this as a first topic to introduce myself the name is Smain Kunok a big fan of the SW series and was in search for a SW RP site for quite sometime. Found this and said why not give it a shot so here i am making a fool out of myself typing this up since i rarely do these when i join a site. Just wanted to know if there was a chatbox if not i wouldnt mind some help with finding people to rp with once i get my character underway. If there is also a master and apprentice system i will be making a Sith force wielding Kaleesh to give you guys a hint if you would want to take him under your wing. Well that is all and i look forward to rping with you all.

[member="Smain Kunok"]

Hello and welcome to the site! It is usually easy to find open rp threads that you can hop into. Since you might be looking for a sith master I suggest to simply post it in the roleplay discussion forum. Someone will proably reply pretty quick.
Otherwise look into the faction and find one that suits you.

Also, ask questions if you got em.

Cheers!

Smain Kunok said:
Ok one question if ou dont mind i was looking over the character app and couldnt find a template to copy the coding so any info could help
Actually just copy and pasting it does the bbcode for you if you're looking at the template.

Oh and welcome to the site

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Yo. Welcome. :D

Also. Most Factions have a system for Masters and Apprentices. Join up with a Faction and seek out their "Training Sub-Forum". Almost everybody posts something about how to start getting trained.

Explore, ask questions, and party on. Enjoy your stay. :D :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom