Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

So I owe quite a few people an apology

For leaving outta nowhere for like 7 or 8 months :C. I think the last you guys head of me, I was recuperating from a botched wisdom tooth surgery and said something like "I'll be back in a few days"

Well it looks like I was a big fat liar because its been 7 months

Long story short, new term+new girlfriend+janky painkillers means I kinda sorta forgot this whole thing even existed for the last 6 months or so. I would have returned some time in February but I got swamped in work. But now I'm on Spring Break.

Still, I feel like a karking nerf herder for leaving with no warning in the middle of a few threads, so I'm gonna go out and apologize to everyone who I left hanging.

As far as characters go, I'm basically gonna keep Condor open for now and see how things go, and as usual I'll be up for pretty much anything. I might even revamp him a little. I'm also gonna promise to be a lot more responsible about posting LOA's.

tumblr_nk20iwyfsj1u75st9o1_500.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom