Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

So a witch and a mando walk into a bar...

400px-Mandaloreplanet.jpg

Mandalore. To Scorpio, it is home. At least the closest thing to home he has besides his ship. He was thinking about his memories on the planet from his past as he entered the atmosphere. This is a pit stop on the way to tracking down a bounty, and Scorpio planned on spending the night to refuel and maybe have some fun. So he set down in Keldabe, the capital. Leaving his ship in the hangar, he walked into the crowd.

[member="Alexis Ravensclaw"]

Alexis was doing a little shopping, while Dathomir had much of what she needed there were times she wanted something that could only be gotten on Mandalore. The market square was the perfect place to shop. . Simple delicacies made by hand. Hand crafted knives of beskar phrik and then the decorative .

She stood now before a table looking down Amber eyes took in details carved into the handles. How lovely how sharp! She was running her finger down the table waiting for her senses to say. Here. Here. But so far nothing. Just silence.

[member="Scorpio"]

Naked. That's how Scorpio felt without any armor on. Ever since he was a young boy he had worn beskar'gam. Now, he was wearing a leather vest. It didn't feel right. Nevertheless, he kept picking his way through the crowd as he made his way toward the market. His supplies were running low and he needed some food. So he kept walking. As he walked, he was looking at a fruit cart a good distance away. Then he bumped into something. No, not something. Someone. Quickly, he turned to see who it was and offer assistance if needed.

Alexis had just turned her back to the fruit cart her gaze still on the knives, then the gentle yet firm shove of her person she put both hands out to keep from falling forward too far as she found balance she stopped.

Slowly Alexis turned who had sought to shove her aside and for what. Her gaze met the icy blue eyes of a bearded male. This was not anyone she had met before she looked at his attire the leather vest seemed to fill her mind with the imagery of Vikings a long forgotten race, or so she believed.

She stood there for a moment the peasant style dress she wore flowed filled with illusion of the elements that she so carefully wielded.

"Excuse me" she whispered even though she had not done the shoving. "Am I in your way?" She smiled.

[member="Scorpio"]

As he turned his head, Scorpio saw an attractive woman in a dress. "I'm sorry, I wasn't paying attention." The woman seemed to be his age and was very attractive so he decided to continue the conversation. "The name's Scorpio" he said as he glanced at the knives that the woman was looking at. "Whats a pretty lady like you doing over here at the knife stand?" he asked with a smile, resting a hand on his belt. On the right side of the belt hung a durasteel axe and on the left hung his ion pistol. Surely he looked like a viking more than he thought. "Got a name?"

Alexis looked over at him trying to size him up. Strong. Warrior. Mandalorian. "In these times everyone needs a form of protection, something sharp sleek can do enough damage" She stepped a little to the side, "Alexis, Scorpio are you new here?"

Not that she knew everyone. But she was curious.

[member="Scorpio"]

"Yes, I guess everyone does need a form of protection. Women have men for protection, though." Scorpio rested his hand on his axe, the favorite weapon of his. Yes, it may be crude. But it's effective. And he enjoyed looking his enemy in the eye, up close and personal. "I'm not new here at all, miss. In fact, I grew up here in Mandalore. Born in midvinter, though. How about yourself?"

[member="Scorpio"]

Women had men for protection, was he mandalorian? She was under the impression that mandalorians, "Don't mandalorians believe that women are their equals in battle?" She asked in her best farm girl voice.

Perhaps he was a male chauvinist, now that would be interesting for a mandalorian.

At her response, Scorpio let out an audible HA. He looked the woman up and down, then pointed to her dress. "You didn't strike me as the fighting sort. Normally, mandalorian women wear armor. But perhaps you aren't what you seem, that being a dainty flower." The woman indeed didn't seem like your traditional mandalorian woman and that's why his comment was made. Maybe the woman was a tourist or even a witch. He had heard about the witches of dathomir, but had never seen one. She couldn't be one, could she?

[member="Scorpio"]

She looked him up and down, "Well you don't strike me as a mandalorian, you're not wearing armor either" She smiled, going tit for tat with him on comments. She touched the blade again what was she what would she say to that.

"I am not a dainty flower that much is for certain, I am also not a mandalorian. I am, a farmer's daughter" This was no lie for she truly was the farm on Dagro was a wonderful place to be. "I like to grow things, and nuture them to their fullest potential" She didn't laugh, there was so much about her that seemed contradicting in a witch of dathomir.

"Ah, I've yet to make my armor. I scrapped my old durasteel rig and soon I'll be making quality beskar'gam." He looked her up and down again. "A farmer's daughter, how interesting" he said with a smile. "So, Alexis. What does a.. farmer's daughter do for fun?" Why not have some fun while in Mandalore? It'd be a while since he got back after this stop so why not make the best of the visit?

[member="Scorpio"]

"Fun here, there is the market square of course, and there is the firing range which many seem to enjoy what she did for fun, she wasn't sure he would find fun. "What is it you would like to do?"

She smiled at him, she wasn't sure what spacers did for entertainment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom