Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Smug Smugglers and Angry Robots [Open to All]

Ryss Ankarr

R
Tatooine, Techno Union
Xanos’ Pleasure Chambers, Huttese Palace

Donk. Donk. Donk.

Three loud knocks banged against the steel door of a lower level chamber to a Huttese pleasure palace on the far side of the Tatooine desert wastelands. An angry looking Devaronian with his posse of bouncers surrounded the entrance to one of the client chambers. Three days, with a tab ranked up in fees. Now came the less pleasurable side of the palace – pay up or get wrecked policy.

Screaming in Devaronian tongue the pleasure palace’s pimp yelled through the durasteel, “Get up Ryss! I know you’re in there! It’s time to pay up or I swear this time will be the time I actually throw you into a slaver’s ship!”

Inside a trio of sleepy nude men, two Twi’lek and one Zeltron awoke from their booze induced coma to linger about and fetch their clothes. Snuggled in the middle of the man sandwich was the pale figure of a silver haired Echani woman, the notoriously liberal loan dodging smuggler Ryss Ankarr. The Devonian’s pleasure chambers were one of her “pick-me-up” stops after particularly taxing runs. Judging by the number of naked men wandering around her, last run must have been rough. As one of the Zeltrons opened the curtains letting the sunlight smack Ryss in the face, a green skinned Twi’lek sat next to the lying Ryss and began to nudge her shoulder.

“Ryss. Ryss.” He whispered. “Ryss I know you’re awake, you’re just ignoring me.”

Ryss waved her hand and swatted the Twi’lek’s hand away. “Still begging for attention I see, Shan. Didn’t I give you enough last night. Ryss needs her beauty sleep.” The Zeltron slowing zipping up his trousers chimed in with the knocking on the door. “Well if Master Xanos gets his hands on yah you’ll have all of time to get your beauty sleep.”

Ryss, cocked one of her brows but kept her eyes closed. “Ah, that time of the day already?”

The metrosexual and glitter bidazzled skin of the Zeltron shimmered in the light as he leaned in and kissed her on the cheek. “Always darling. Always.”

“Frak.” Ryss rolled up from her bed, stretching and then leaning for her red leather jacket, ignoring her bra and shirt and zipping the jacket straight up. “Well my lovely pets. It’s been a blast. Or should I say I’ve had all your blasts. Like always I’ve left each of you a little something.” Ryss joked pointing to the clutter of expensive gifts she had collected from ‘off the truck’ smuggling operations. “Should sell well in the bazaars.”

Ryss stood up, put on her red pants that matched her jacket. Strapped on her pistol belt that also hung her late Master’s lightsaber, marched to the window and opened it. Looking back at the half naked trio of men, Ryss smiled “We had fun didn’t we?” The men laughed and nodded. Ryss blew them a kiss, leaped from the window and disappeared into the lower levels of the scum hive that spread out around the Huttese Palace.

Down below her old companion the IG-88 droid Ziggy shrieked and beeped as Ryss came running up to him. “Time to go Ziggy!” Ryss yelled. Ziggy turned on the repulsor engines on the land speeder and together they drove off into the scum hive. "How about a drink or two before we do the whole chase routine?"

Together they stopped and entered a local bar called the Doom Elixir.

Well, Doom Elixir best name for a bar ever, Kalyn upon seeing it initially thought it was the name of a band, but nope, it was a bar, why not, she needed a drink after some of the stuff she went through, yeah a drink was nice. Her droid also needed to get all of the sand out of his tracks, that stuff literally grinds his gears, and eventually leaves him immobile, so being inside helps. Kalyn had been hunting down a guy, he had stolen spice from the wrong people, so kalyn killed him, and took a picture, as the job required, got payed, and there we go. Though it was never that simple, she tracked the guy for at least a week through the middle of the desert before she finally caught up with him, and then she finally got to shoot the guy. Kalyn needed to cool off (Literally and metaphorically), so she entered the bar, and took a seat near the bar, ordered corellian whiskey, she was going to enjoy this day.
[member="Ryss Ankarr"]

A figure with a hood over their face sits at the back of the cantina in the corner, alone at a table. Their forearms, coming out of their cloak and resting on the table, reveals leather armor on their right forearm and a long-sleeved maroon robe. The only other visible item is a pair of black shin-high boots.

Their intentions, just like the rest of their appearance and name, is a mystery at the moment.

[member="Ryss Ankarr"]
[member="Kalyn Tal'verda"]

[member="Ryss Ankarr"] (OOC: sorry if it's lacking. Having a bit of writers block at the moment)

"no seriously it's fine, please keep your credits"

The blue Twi'lek girl said to a small group of Jawa's. Nara had been called to Tatooine to help and ailing family friend get through a seemingly minor medical problem. This endeavor had not taken long at all so she decided to check out Tatooine a little before heading home as it was here fist time here. Nara had been happily wandering a Bazaar when she noticed an injured Jawa who appeared to have a dislocated arm. Taking sympathy on the small creature he instructed the group to come with her to the nearby bar so she could help him. Of course this little Jawa was weary so she dazzled him by saying she will use magic to make him feel better, which of course was a lie.

In the bar she sat the poor little thing down, gave him a quick painkiller shot and forced his arm back into place. The Jawa were grateful. The one whose arm she had fixed was trying to give her credits as a thank you, but she rejected as she just wanted to help someone in need. As quickly as they came the group of Jawas left and disappeared in to the harsh Tatooine desert.

Nara decided she could do with a drink, she was not really one for alcohol but she decided to make an exception tonight. Nara ordered a light drink that was more like juice. Pulling her two blue Lekku forward so they were now dangling over chest, she made her way to a small booth in the bar. Her original plan was to explore the streets of Tatooine but the bar seemed like a decent place to relax for the moment.

He blinked lightly, fingers stroking his DL-44 at his side, feet up on a table in a small cantina. The Doom Elixir was a lovely place, never a worse hive of scum. Kei looked over the table at the short thug sat opposite, a man sent to rough him up after he stole from some Tatooine rich kark. The guard was slumped forward, a glass having been shattered over his skull earlier in the fight. He hadn't been shot yet, but he had been tied to his chair.

Kei took another sip of his ale, leaning back. He'd make an alright profit from his pety theft, but now it was time to get off this desert rock. He flicked his eyes over to the door, two more rich guy thugs strolling in. A human female and a droid. They must of noticed their friend having not shown up. Slowly, Kei ducked from his seat, ale spilling lightly. There was a back door, he just needed to get to it.

[member="Nara Basaar"]
[member="Darlo"]
[member="Ryss Ankarr"]

Ryss Ankarr

R
Ryss bombastically slid the front door aside and strode into the bar Doom Elixir with a cocky strut and a wave of her finger at the barkeep who himself frowned and hissed an unwelcoming greeting. "Ryss Ankarr! You have got some nerve coming in here since what you did to my bar last time." The echani shrugged and through up her arms in a nonchalant denial, "Tako, babe. It couldn't be helped. I tried to defuse the situation but, the boys wanted to rumble, so blasters out. You know?"

Tako growled, "I know you caused me 10,000 credits worth of damage and 25,000 in lost customers - you nerfhedder."

Ryss, wrinkled her eyebrows and dropped a finger to point at the former Republic Commando. "Hey! I saved your skin. So you owe me. Keep that tab flowing babe."

Tako relented and grumbled curses as he poured Ryss her usual slog of booze. Leaning over the counter she sat next to a rough looking mando ([member="Kalyn Tal'verda"]) and on the other side a rather cute looking blue-skinned Twi'lek who had been attending to a Jawa ([member="Nara Basaar"]). Ryss' blue-green eyes sparkled and she looked at the Twi'lek before giving her a wink and a smile. Ziggy, her IG-88 droid companion, let out a stuttering tweet in disapproval. Ryss frowned and stared at the assassin droid, "What do yah mean I have had enough for today!" Ziggy beeped and swooned. Ryss waved him off and turned back her head smile at the blue skinned beauty. "You know I can't pass up hot Twi'leks." Ryss mumbled to Ziggy, glancing back at the Twi'lek she grinned, "And mama likes what she sees." Ziggy barked the equivalent of a laugh and joke. Ryss now annoyed spun all the way around on her stool and pointed at the droid. "What the kark do you mean 'she's too good for you'?" Ryss angrily retorted using air-quotes for the droid's criticisms.

Meanwhile outside a group of gunslingers who were owned by the Hutt the pleasure chamber keeper Xanos worked for, made their way to the bar and prepared to enter in order to drag out Ryss and make her pay.

[member="Kei Garnik"] [member="Darlo"]

Well then she walked in. She apparently causes alot of trouble, that did not matter to her, it was none of her buisness, she then said something to her droid, but she couldnt hear from across the bar, but seemed like an interesting enough character. The IG-88 interested Kalyn and her droid, as historically only a few of them were made, and most of them were destroyed, but Kalyn herself never questioned peoples methods for acquiring goods, especially on tatooine. She would just sit there sipping her drink for now.
[member="Ryss Ankarr"]
[member="Kei Garnik"]
[member="Nara Basaar"]
[member="Darlo"]
@Kalyn Tal'verda

The tall lone figure was sitting still. Though it was not said by anyone in the bar, they could sense that something was going to happen, the presence of danger was growing, the air was uneasy. They decided to stay where they were, to be reserved about the situation, though it was a proving to be a bit hard since a loud mouthed Echani had entered the building and sat down at a booth.

Though they would be reserved, they decided to shift their right hand from the table to their left waist-side under their cloak. They remain sitting at the back.

[member="Ryss Ankarr"]
[member="Kei Garnik"]
[member="Nara Basaar"]

Kei Garnik dipped back into his seat, noting that the droid and human female that walked in were nothing like the guards that he'd fought. He had the perfect right to assume they had nothing to do with the thugs following him. The others that walked in were probably being hunted themselves like every other person on the desert rock. He chuckled lightly, taking a gulp of his ale. The thug opposite him appeared to be waking up, and Kei threw the empty ale glass at him, watching him slump to the floor.

He looked over to the door lightly, two armed thugs strolling in. They didn't look like they were under the rich guy paycheck, thus none of them were his issues unless they starting shooting the joint up in which case he would be very happy he was a decent shot. The DL-44 at his side rattled lightly on it's metal clip, and Kei held it to quiet it down while sipping his ale one more.

He reached into his bag of credits lightly, taking out a few credits. He stood up, flicking the credits at the bartender as he passed. The bartender would reach out, catching the credits lightly. Kei would begin to step forward, eyes flicking towards the thugs once again as they stepped towards the woman and the droid. He would eye the bartender once more, thumbing towards the outcold thug in the side.

"Sorry bout the mess, you'll clean it up i'm sure."

He turned his eyes to the thugs once more, hand on his DL-44 just in-case they started anything. He needed a way out of here and off this dead desert planet, he needed a ship.

[member="Darlo"]
[member="Ryss Ankarr"]
[member="Nara Basaar"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom