Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Small things come to pass (Self-Training)

500px-Jedi_Briefing_Room.png
VOSS JEDI TEMPLE
PERSONAL TRAINING ROOM

I felt that I had to do something. I wanted to learn more. Something that could help me in my studies and in battle, as well as life in the great scheme of things. Most of my force powers that I knew, were small, but were geared towards the Sensing aspect of the force. While most other powers that I had, were lacking greatly. So to keep myself up to par, I needed to learn something that could change the entirety of my training. And that was no small feat that I had to learn.

I had visited the library and searched through the tomes and writings of the Jedi before myself. and one that came to my eyes, was Art of the Small. A form of the force that could change anything, into something else. There were accounts of a woman's tears being changed to heal another, and the use of hiding ones force signature. And this is what I wanted. I wanted the ability to heal myself. and the chance that I could do something else with it, was in my mind.

I sat alone in the training room. It was rather small, just enough size for two, maybe three people to preform feats of the force or the physical body. it was adjacent to my own living quarters that I had here. Dressed in a simple set of robes provided by the Silver Jedi when I had first joined. The white base with yellow and blue trim around the edges, as well as the brown leather boots and utility belt that came with it.

I came to a conclusion that I would have to focus my Force energy, or prowess into a single cup of water. I wanted to start small. Simply put, I was going to make the water glow. To see if any light would come from the water at all, I had the room dark. Dark enough that I could hardly see even with my supposeible Arkanian Genes.

And slowly I let the words in the datapads come to live in my eyes. Floating around me to focus my body and staunch the signature of my force potential. By decreasing the size, it was told that I could control the water on a molecular level. Keeping my eyes slightly open, to look for the light.

With a few minutes of trying to keep it low and down, I continued to pull within myself the force. I tried to move myself into the water. Grabbing one of the water molecules, and pushing the force into it. Wanting it to change to become a light in the darkness. Pushing, and pushing. And when I opened my eyes, Nothing was different.

I felt sad, but tried it again. letting myself become smaller within the force. So small that I would not even feel my own signature, or even a possible Jedi that walked by the dark and almost empty room. And once more, I reached out to the water. Pushing at a single one of the collection of Water, I could feel the force leave my body, and opening my eyes a crack, my smiled did as well to see a small blurb of white light in the single cup of water.

Art of the Small > http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Art_of_the_Small

VOSS JEDI TEMPLE
PERSONAL TRAINING ROOM
TWO DAYS LATER

I had taken a break from the training. It was something that I had found was beneficial to my training if I were to take a break after breaking the bank. Since being able to make that one pit of water glow up, I had to continue to train. And this is where I knew that I would really be pushing myself. I would still be using the cup of water, but this time, I would make the entire cup glow.

I smiled as I returned to the darkened room. Sitting the small cup of water into the center of the room. I then sat down. Letting my mind become blank once more. I went through the same process as before. Only this time. I kept my entire body still. My eyes closed to determine the brightness of the water should it even brighten up. I took my force pool of energy, and shrank it down to size.

ANd when I thought it was small enough, I pulled within my self even more. I wanted to be so small that not even a well versed Jedi Master could feel me. I pulled with everything I had. And then some.

I slowly reached out to the cup with the little force that I had. Grabbing one molecule. I then grabbed at a second one. And another. I grabbed as many as I could till my mind started to hurt from keeping the force compressed from myself. ANd when I thought I could hold on no longer. I let my energy flow. CHanging the water to be light up in a brilliant light.

and it did just that. I opened my eyes to see that it was a small collection of water near the center of the cup. I needed to finish this.

I sat there for hours. Pulling myself in and trying to grab as many as I could. but before I even released I had a revelation. Because the water was all the same, what if I were to instead of grab at all I could, what If I were to chain them together with the force. As though the water inside the cup, was all one entity.

I smiled as I gave it a shot. Pulling in myself once more. More than I wanted, and reaching out to the water, I grabbed at one formation. Not one molecule, but the entirety of the water. Grabbing at the water as though it were a lightsaber being controlled by my hands. And as before. I let my energy flow out of me into the water. Willing, wishing, Pushing for the water to glow.

At first I thought I failed once more. However, I could see some brightness in the dark room. I smiled and then pushed. Pushed with my mind and soul. So much so that my body was literally shaking. I could feel sweat slide down the side of my face. and the light became brighter. THe more I pushed, the brighter it became. When I looked at the cup finally. I could see that it was glowing.

A white glow that allowed me to see through the water as though it were the same. Keeping it onto the form of H20. Reaching my hand into the water, I could feel the cold liquid against my skin. I proceeded to pull my hand out, and watched in amazement as the water was still glowing on my hand. I smiled and literally started jumping and pumping my fists. I had done one thing. and that felt so good to say.

VOSS JEDI TEMPLE
SMITHFORGES
17 HOURS LATER

I sat in the Smithing forges where metal was being melted down into weapons, and tools of war. I could see that the Smith was pounding on what looked to be plate armor. For an unknown reason, I had a feeling that with the ability to change the world around me to do things that should not be done, that I could change not just water, but metal, or skin. Hell, Even my own spit could be formed into an acid.

This new ability of mine could do many things. But I had to be wise. With powers and abilities that were rarely used from myself. I knew that if I were to use this too often that something bad may come out of it. As some say that Absolute power absolutely corrupts. I needed to keep a level head about this. This was not something to be merely overlooked. If I wanted to do something like this, I would need more training. More hours spent on building up my skills in this form.

I looked to the smith and simple walked over. asking for a single ingot of Durasteel. He looked at me as though I were a child asking for a Cigar. But none the less, he gave me the durasteel ingot. I moved to a corner of the smithing room. Allowing the heat coming from the hot embers and coals to warm me on a rather breezy day.

I had the ingot in my hands. and to start out small once more. I simply wanted to change the color of the ingot to yellow. Should not be that hard because of the wave frequency that was created from the color yellow, and that of the durasteel ingot were close in comparison. And for those who knew me, I loved the color yellow, or Gold.

Once more pulling into myself, I found that the more I did this, the more easier it got. THe more I could pull in. WIth a smile of revelation, I set to work on the Durasteel ingot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom