Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sleeper Agent [ Force Training ]

Most folk give me one look and think I'm ditsy.

That's ok. I want them to. Makes my job easier.

They'll see what I want them to see. Thick makeup, short orange shorts, tight white shirt and a platter of the finest ale while on hover skates.

Yep, they saw me as a ditsy blonde Bobo.

But it wasn't all that to begin with. We all start somewhere.

This was how.

"I was a slave on Lorrd. That's under Sith Territory now. They've taken over the slave pits.

I hate them.

It took a bit to finally get out of Lorrd; I won't tell you the little sad orphan Luke story, but I got out.

I had good pickpocket skills; beyond that was the ability to read people. Kinetic communication came with rewards.

It's all about misdirection..."

Kaile told her tale with a wide grin, a deck of sabaacc cards in her hand, busy flourishing them from left to right. She gave a nod to the Force user in front of her.

"Right?"

Jsc

Disney's Princess
"Oh yes. I completely agree!"

The blue-haired woman smiled and spun around in her swiveling chair. She liked this chair. It was twirly.

"After all. Every girl needs a little sneaky-sneaky in her life. Hehe."

Karen pressed a finger to the side of her nose and winked at Kai'le. This was going to be fun.

"So Kai'le. Can I call you Kai'le? ...Hehe. Where would you like to start?"

Karen stopped her fun twirling and leaned forward with a nod. Pointing to the nametag on her casual spacer's outfit with a smile,

"Karen. Karen Roberts. At your service."

@[member="Karen Roberts"]

Oh I like her, Bobo. I like her a lot.

Karen is awesome.

And I love her hair!

"Shiny! That's fine!" she practically went bouncing in her chair.

" A pleasure to meet you Karen!" She gave a cheeky grin.

"Well... Momma always said I could do things with my mind," her nose wrinkled a bit, wiggling like a rabbit. "But that didn't sound like too much fun."

She too, tipped the pad of her foot to twirl her own chair, still playing with the cards, lolling her head back a bit as she began studying the ceiling in contemplation.

"Unless....any way to make me more sneaky?" she suddenly sat up, her eyes twinkling as the chair came to a stop.

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Karen pursed her lips and nodded,

"Oh yes. Quite a few really. Sneaky is, as sneaky does."

She would skip the usual introduction. It was time for for freestyle learning.

"Let's see... We have fun ones like "Throw Sound", "Telekinetic Pull", and "Force Leap". These are some of the most simple and most useful tools in any rogues arsenal. Throw Sound is used to create distractions. Telekinetic Pull is used to interact with object from a distance. And Force Leap is used to get up, or to get down, from high sneaky places."

She winked,

"Does that sound like something you'd be interested in attempting to learn? If so. I'd be happy to guide you through the learning steps. Hehe."

@[member="Karen Roberts"]

You remember when we had to jump from that one super high tower to the next when that mean ol Abyssian bounty hunter was after us, Bobo?

Yeah. Karen taught me that.

Makes me feel like I can fly...

The reaction was instant; a Cheshire cat grin. "Force leap sounds fun," her umber eyes were practically twinkling in excitement.

"Throwing sound does too!" she leaned forward a bit more, the cards suddenly fanned shut. "They all do!"

Without further ado, she shot to her feet.

"When do we start?!" Her giddiness practically infectious.

Jsc

Disney's Princess
"Why, right now of course! Hehe."

Karen stood up like royalty and pushed away her chair. Hand on her hip and chin to the sky,

"Let's start with focusing your sensitivities and gathering your talents. ...Kai'le? I need you to focus on the Force. Let your mind become still and listen with your heart. To hear it's still small voice. Can you do that for me Kai'le? Can you find your center."

Karen waved the bubbly woman forward with encouragement. It was time to jump in at the deep end.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom