Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

slave market on coruscant

''Mirialan slave for sale! obedient and young! only 150 credits''

a slave trader stands in the lower sections of Coruscant, he is selling a young mirialan slave for 150 credits. no one seems interested in his offer though. the slave looks like he is in his mid to late twenties. if you look closely you can see a few tears dripping down his green skin. he is wearing standard slave clothing with a shock collar round his neck. the slave trader is getting desperate when he sees some one who looks mildly interested. he calls them over to have a look.

( if you don't want to be the person he calls over feel free to just walk over )

Iturizu Yuvie

Be carfule what you wish for
Coruscant, the new capital of the Imperial Confederacy, made up of those who were once in the Galactic Empire that dominated Kamino before the CIS invaded and remnant First Order members who were stationed near the core before their empire imploded on itself. Not that is mattered, at the end of the day they were Imperials and acted the same way, from what information could be glean the same person who lead the Galactic Empire was now in charge of this new core world system, would probably be the death of it too.

For now the former inquisitor stalked through the many streets of the still recovering world, interested if this new IC was actually doing any good, Imperials like them constantly like to boast about bringing order and safety to it's citizen and flood the holonet with propaganda, but in reality. Well right here, in the streets of the city planet was a slave trader, trying to pawn off a Mirialan to who ever would buy, no sign of law enforcement in sight or any care given, like this was normal, even if this was the lower levels. Letting out a small sigh the dark robed Iturizu steeped forwarder, carrying a sort of 'Sith' vibe about them, which wouldn't be all that incorrect technically speaking, producing a handful of credits amounting to the 150 offer, quite a cheap price for a youthful man.

"You, merchant, I will purchase this slave, here", a small flick of the wrist sending the chips into the mans waiting palm, the still hooded figure truing to the side 'inspecting' the recent purchase.

@tralon

the mirialan walked over to his new master, revealing scras and bruises along his arm from his many punishments. he looks up at his new master with a mix of fear and hate.

'' please just kill me, im not even worthy to be called a slave ''

he then starts crying a small bit as he remembered a painful memory

Iturizu Yuvie

Now words came form Iturizu's mouth while looking at the beaten man, a hand resting on his wrist, pulling away from the current scene, "no time for talk, come with me for now". They needed to get out of the street and back to the space port where a personal ship was waiting, once there hopefully the two could talk a little. Though no uncommon to see another Mirialan in the core to fine a slave one did not bode very well, learning how he wound up as merchandise along with the slave traders name would be a must, Yuvie had not intentions of letting that slimy man keep that coin. "Come on, just a little bit further, keep up", the two winding through the busy streets of Coruscant, finally reaching the entrance to one of the many space ports dotted all around the city.

[member="tralon"]

signet___cult_of_rakdos_by_glacius91-d5hj38i.png

" what's going on? you don't seem like the kind of person to own slaves. "

tralon ia very clearly confused about what is going on. he is looking round and you notice a strage mark burnt into his skin on his wrist. (ooc the one above)

Iturizu Yuvie

No words came from Iturizu's mouth until they were safety inside the small shuttle that acted as a temporary home, hands grasping a hold of the saggy hood, pulling it back to show the man who was the one responsible for setting them free. "Of course I would not own slaves of my own people, what sort of barbarian do you take me to be", the words coming out being slightly joking but also a little serious, slavery was such a low act, it should never exist, more so with droid labor and much easier ways tot take care of things. "I guess introductions are in order, I am @Iturizu Yuvie, may I have yours, if you have one, I know that some slaves if in the trade long enough forget their old names and just have nicknames or numbers to call themselves". Hopefully it wasn't the case for this one, but at the very least he was a slave no more, perhaps some food and medical treatment was in order once things were sorted out.

[member="tralon"]

" my name..... my name is tralon." he stutters.

tralon wondered why someone would waste there money on freeing someone as pathetic as he is.

" do you know who i am? i cant rember"

[member="Iturizu Yuvie"]

Iturizu Yuvie

"Tralon, interesting, nice to meet you", a hand reaching out to shake the recently freed slave, only for them to continue their lament, seemed being a slave left more of a mental mark then one would hope. "Sorry, I do not know who you are, even so freeing some one from slaver clutches is a worthwhile endevor, also do not worry, that man will not get away with those credits". After all busting slaver rings had slowly become a regular routine since teaming up with those Jedi, a rewarding hob that offered decent compensation, removing scum from the streets and saving those unable to help themselves.

@tralon

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom