Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Skype Issues

Taa Nul

CEO of Kamigen Incorporated
So, sorta forgot my password for skype today and sent a retrieval email to my email address. Got nothing. Did so again multiple times. Still got nothing. I have no clue what's going on right now with it. Not sure if it's a problem on skypes end or my email provider. Don't see why it'd be a case of my account being stolen because there's nothing of worth on it anyway. <.<

[member="Count Morcus"]

I would say it's on Skype's end.....a couple of days ago I was logged into my skype account and had no messages (which was odd)....and then all of sudden I got whammied with like 70+ messages from different chat rooms. Plus with the holiday, skype HQ might be swamped with users on their server.

Taa Nul

CEO of Kamigen Incorporated
Could very well be the case. I made a second account to see if I could sign in and everything was okay. Checked my emails and I've had NO emails at all today until just a moment ago when I had an email about a mate mentioning me in a comment on Facebook. I'll check tomorrow and see if I can get things working. It's got me all worried is all. x(

[member="Darth Venefica"]

This has happened to me before and it was a Skype issue.

Give it a few days, make sure you are running the most updated version, and keep trying. With any luck it will fix itself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom