Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved NPC Skrrt the Mustafarian

Status
Not open for further replies.

wY0tSxt.png
OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
  • Intent: To create the manager for Azimuth Industries' mining operations
  • Image Credit: Kkkt from Star Wars: Darth Vader No. 21 - X
  • Role: Mine Boss
  • Permissions: N/A
  • Links: N/A
PHYSICAL INFORMATION
  • Force Sensitivity: Non-Force User
  • Species: Mustafarian
  • Appearance: Skrrt is approximately 1.6 meters tall and resembles a Kubaz, if a Kubaz was a lean, shredded, pit mine boss.
SOCIAL INFORMATION
  • Name: Skrrt
  • Loyalties: Azimuth Industries
  • Wealth: Moderate - due to being salaried by Azimuth Industries
  • Notable Possessions: N/A
  • Skills: Skrrt is a skilled miner, supervisor, and brawler.
  • Languages: Mustafarian, Basic, Huttese
  • Personality: The Southern Mustafarian is crude, brusk, and cares little for the opinions of others - unless they question his competency on the job
COMBAT INFORMATION
  • Weapon of Choice: Blaster pistol
  • Combat Function: Skrrt prefers to slug it out face to face with his bare hands or an improvised weapon
  • Force Abilities (Force Users Only): N/A
Strengths:
  • Thick Skinned: As a Mustafarian, Skrrt's skin is naturally blaster resistant.
  • Mine Boss: Skrrt's been mining and refining since he was a pupae, he knows the best methods to extract ore from planets as well as asteroids.
Weaknesses:
  • Thin Skinned: Skrrt tends to be quick tempered.
  • Uncultured: The mine boss doesn't really care about the finer things in life.
HISTORICAL INFORMATION

Azimuth hired Skrrt for his expertise in the mining industry. A widely respected miner on his homeworld, Skrrt is regarded to be less xenophobic than his clansmen and therefore more willing to work for outsiders. Now Azimuth has him running from mine to mine, construction site to construction site, laying into workers and droids and worker droids alike.

Last edited:

Ylla Caeli'runa

Y
Azimuth Industries Azimuth Industries Hello there! I love that picture of Skrrt, kinda makes you not wanna cross him. But, before approval, I just have a couple small things that I'd like to be fixed:

Force Sensitivity | Please select from the template's options which are: Force Dead, Non-Force User, Untrained Force Sensitive, Apprentice/Padawan, Knight, Master. In this case, Non-Force User is the fit for Skrrt.​
Wealth | Per the template, please explain where his wealth comes from briefly. Is it from pay from the manager job? Does he do other work on the side?​
Give me a tag if you have any questions or once edits are completed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom