Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Skrimish with the Covenant

Complete_zpsi2onojau.jpg
On the pleasant planet Dressel,
two covenants of Light and Dark​
will wrestle.​
Minding their own business are both,​
but in an accident they cross​
and a rumble comes across.​
This weekend the rumble begins,​
bring your blades and bring your things,​
shall the best Covenant win​
in this story-based skirmish​
of several grins and sins.​
Begins on the 8th of August.
---​
As per an agreement with the CoBR and TC, the skirmish will be story-based, so there will be no serious emphasis on PvP techniques and so on (although if you find an opponent who wants to do that, go ahead), but focuses more on character development, story development and further enemyhood of the Covenant and the OS.​
The plot is simple -- both covenants are on the planet at the same time (relatively close to each other), but both have arrived due to their own reasons. Accidentally, the two bump into each other and a rumble begins.​
Any member of the COTBR is welcomed to join.​

Eve Amelia Zambrano

E
Also, if any of your leaders post, state your faction's objective as well. So that I could add that to the opening post. :)

I won't be able to join this one, sadly. Gotten a bit in over my head, and in more threads than I can handle. I don't think I could keep up. Working on getting it to a manageable level though. Best of luck! Gogo Black Rose!

Darth Timoris said:
Once I can find an IC opportunity for Melori to escape Ord Mirit, I can join. Trust me, I'm working on it
Didn't Ferus pick you up and carry you off?

Darth Timoris

To err is human, to forgive divine. And I'm no god
[member="Darth Ophidia"]

That post has now been edited and neatly fits into a time-frame where Ferris Bueller could have found her and carried her off.

So..sorted :)

Now...this skirmish? We discussed up front a story-based reason for being there. Does anyone have any good ideas? I'm willing to help anyone if they want to use it for development, or finding something or anything story based really :)

tumblr_m3evh1LfHM1qgdefxo1_250.gif

Could be quite fun to simply watch them fight the beasts, then jump into the arena ourselves and duke it out. (Make bets everyone.) A reason to be there could be a large purchase or deal of some sort. While we are there, the planet leaders have invited us to spectate on an arena match. Upon seeing who's fighting, we take our chance to wipe out enemies of the One Sith?

Alternatively, members from our side are equally captured and made to fight. Perhaps they meet in the arena, perhaps the city has twin arenas for simultaneous matches. Perhaps the CotBR are coming out of a different building when TB make their way out of the arena and it's a sudden face-to-face situation? We could be out for ice-cream.

Just throwing ideas out there to get us started.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom