Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Skitt Taiurdahn

Name: Skitt Taiurdahn
Faction: TBA
Species: Human
Height: 5'10"
Weight: 130lbs
Eyes: Blue/green
Hair: Dark blond
Skin: Fairly pale
Force sensitive: No (but I wish I was...)

Strengths/Weakness:
+Good to have on your side in a fight. I am one of those people who can either be your best friend or worst enemy, and I'm quite a skilled fighter...even if I do say so myself.
+Speaking of friends, when I make them, I keep them. And I will always have your back if you need me.
-Sometimes I tend to...embellish the truth a little bit. Nothing major but it might be just as well for you to keep in mind you can't 100% trust what I say.
-I'm much more of an 'act first, think later' kind of guy. Sometimes it's good, but...it does mean I get into some sticky situations.

Ships: YT-1300 light freighter

Biography: My life hasn't really been anything to shout about. Born to a couple of respectable interplanetary diplomats, I started wishing for something more for my life. I enjoyed traveling to different planets, and for the most part, I liked what I saw there. I found my ship when my parents were visiting Naboo. No one was acting like it was claimed so I just...took it. You find it, you keep it, after all... (It's a useful rule to live by). Pretty soon, I packed my bags, left in my ship and never looked back. But a guy has to stay alive somehow so I eventually got into smuggling. Now, I'm just determined to keep my head down and hope my parents don't find me. And have fun while I'm doing it.

Kills: Never killed anyone... I was in a fight with a Gungun once but I think he was okay...

Bounty collected: None.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom